Existing and New customer SkyQ upgrade offer!

Associate
I have no new customer SkyQ codes left and am unlikely to get any more.

I do still have £30 a month for the full package Sky+HD deals to offer though!

Sky Q upgrade for EXISTING customers:

Your friends can upgrade to Sky Q or Sky Q Silver with no install fee

Smart Feature Fee may apply when purchasing Sky Q only
Total monthly cost depends on subscription

New 18 month minimum subscriptions. By taking this offer, Sky TV customers will lose any existing offers to their main TV subscriptions with the exception of Sky Movies and Sky Sports offers, which will be carried over. Friends can call for offer prices applicable to their Sky TV subscription and one-off cost (if applicable). Sky Q kit is loaned at no cost and must be returned at end of relevant subscription. Further terms apply.

Please pay attention to the bold sections. If you're on a retention offer of 50% off your whole TV subscription for example then upgrading will CANCEL this offer. If you have a discount only on Sports or Movies (or both) then this offer will be retained.

If you're on the 'Legacy' HD pack with F1 without Sky Sports then this WILL carry over.

Trust message me but PLEASE only do so if you're going to use the code as I have a limited number!

NEW Customer Sky Q offer:

Q Silver with Movies and Sports

Friends can enjoy Sky Q Silver with FREE Sky Movies and Sports

Normally £92.00pm, with the offer it's £56.00 a month for 18 months (then £92 a month) and includes 1 Q Mini box

Trust message me WITH THE OFFER YOU WANT along with your name and if necessary an alternate email address if you don't want to use your trust one. I only have FOUR new customer codes so again, only if you're going to actually use it!
Hi - do you have any offer codes remaining for existing customers?

Caporegime
If you get anymore codes I think my parents might appreciate this.

Just seen their latest bill and they are paying £137 a month for:

Sky Go Extra - including discounts FREE
Sky Multiscreen £12.00
Variety with Sports & Cinema HD £80.00
Sky Fibre Unlimited £20.00
Sky Talk Line Rental £17.40
Sky Talk Anytime Extra £8.00

Back
Top Bottom