****Official Doom 4 Thread****

Soldato
2.5GB patch breaks saves for most they are there but the game does not recognise them anymore so use at your peril ID are quiet about this issue right now :rolleyes:

For god sake :( cant be bothered to start again, what happens when another patch comes out, and you aint completed game, same crap again i guess.

Soldato
For god sake :( cant be bothered to start again, what happens when another patch comes out, and you aint completed game, same crap again i guess.
No-one knows you have to hope they will pull the patch or fix it fast this is a BS patch anyway no fixes for the instant CTDing bug.

Soldato
Not played this for a few days as my PSU blew up... but, when I do finally get around to it I'll be pausing this update then. Unless my HDD has blown too, then I'll have no saves anyway :p

Caporegime
my god started off chilled but trying to get this photomode has enraged me :p

for those not sure

you have to load a mission doesn't matter if you completed it.then go in options to GAME. there will be then a BETA option to turn on photomode.

go back in game and i have a icon on my screen saying press [ \ ] for photomode. so i press backslash , front , and tilde none are doing it ! :mad::D

what am i doing wrong :p

Soldato
nope tried that # doesnt work

whyyyyyyy :D

Works for me :(

Here have a silly overly processed shot from photo mode :p
20160701173944_12tuan.jpg

Man of Honour
Shame it doesn't appear you can play the game using the settings from photo mode - you can make the game look so much better with a couple of minor changes in it heh.

Soldato
is this worth getting? does it have any decent multiplayer?

Certainly worth getting. The multilayer is "OK". quite old school. But the single player is where it's at. Very playable over and over again. Its a bit like a good book. You can revisit it over and over again and yet it's still good and you learn more each time.

Man of Honour
Same - though I enjoy it got a bit bored of set piece, corridor, set piece, repeat seemed to have got to a long section of that which kind of killed my enthusiasm for playing, especially with the lack of qucksave.

Soldato
No Quicksave is so annoying. It should be optional, people who want quick saves should be able to turn it on, others that don't want can turn it off.

Had my first crash yesterday. Just after installing the update. Nearly at the top of the argent tower too.

Back
Top Bottom