Replica Furniture & Eames Chairs

Soldato
Does anyone know anything or bought any replica furniture?

I like the look of an Eames Lounge Chair, originals are about £5,000 and you can get a replica for £400.

I also saw an article on Daily Mail (booo) that said soon copyright will come into force for furniture like this preventing companies from selling replicas of designer products.

Are there any reliable companies to get such a replica from or do I just take a punt and hope the plywood and leather doesn't fall to bits?

Also is there any other replica designer home goods that are worth looking at?

Associate
this made me chuckle :-

i wanted one - searched online etc the norm.....

I then found out Aldi in Australia do an exact copy for 400 notes!!! Can you get it in the UK?

obviously not (or if you can let me know!)

Obviously didnt want an original once i found this out.

Man of Honour
I then found out Aldi in Australia do an exact copy for 400 notes!!! Can you get it in the UK?

like this
http://www.milandirect.co.uk/home-furniture/most-popular/eames-furniture-replica/

and if its bad send it back

If you want to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you may do so without giving any reason within 30 days of receiving your products, or prior to receiving delivery. If you exercise this right, you will receive a refund of your order, subject to the below terms. The refund will be processed via the same method of payment as your initial order.

Back
Top Bottom