Photoshop request: Logo For Vape?

Soldato
Thread disappoints :(

Well, except for this:

Oh so I guess this is a troll Forums?
And that's a Corsa

On a more serious note, if you have any amount of nicotine in, it needs to be approved by the TPD 6 months prior to their introduction to a commercial market. You also need a health warning which covers 30+% of the packet which states:

This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance

No form of your advertisement of the product or packaging can make claims to helping people give up too.

These are new regulation which came in earlier this year, so you wont see anything on the shelf now which has adhered to this but you will have to.

Associate
Hi OP,

Long time lurker here but had to sign up when I saw this thread ;)

I'm a graphic designer who focuses on branding and logos so I whipped this up for ya!

Might be a bit too playful, let me know what you think. It's vector btw

That look really great. Do you have a portfolio any where online would love to see some more of your work?

Soldato
Bizarrely, an e-liquid shop has opened up on my way to the tube station. I kinda feel sorry for them as they must have spent a small fortune on the decor (looks like a trendy coffee shop), and the rent must be extortionate. But I've never seen anyone in there. They've totally misjudged the clientele in that part of west London I tell you. It'll be gone in a few months.

Soldato
Bizarrely, an e-liquid shop has opened up on my way to the tube station. I kinda feel sorry for them as they must have spent a small fortune on the decor (looks like a trendy coffee shop), and the rent must be extortionate. But I've never seen anyone in there. They've totally misjudged the clientele in that part of west London I tell you. It'll be gone in a few months.

Well if it's not give the police a ring to check their accounts :D.

Associate
That look really great. Do you have a portfolio any where online would love to see some more of your work?

Thanks for the kind words, we do have a website but it's in need of a redo. This 1 minute video outlines what we're about ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Love that someone into graphic design signed up to post a decent idea

Normally these threads are just graphic designers on their high horses crying that the op wants something for free . When in reality everyone wants something for free and they can easily just exit thread

Associate
Hi OP,

I'm a graphic designer who focuses on branding and logos so I whipped this up for ya!
1wBYKPI.jpg

This is good, just hate the use of copperplate gothic as the subtext :p

Soldato
Love that someone into graphic design signed up to post a decent idea

Normally these threads are just graphic designers on their high horses crying that the op wants something for free . When in reality everyone wants something for free and they can easily just exit thread

You seem to be missing the point of a public forum! Also whether you like it or not, graphics designers doing freebies en masse starts to undermine the industry.

No one is on their high horse though, how've you worked that one out?

Associate
You seem to be missing the point of a public forum! Also whether you like it or not, graphics designers doing freebies en masse starts to undermine the industry.

No one is on their high horse though, how've you worked that one out?

I agree with your point, I've spent decades honing the skills that allow me to work quickly and (usually) hit the mark first time. There's definitely a value in that.

That said, I still get a lot of enjoyment from what I do and it's always nice to help a brother out ;)

Soldato
There's two blokes that I would recommend do the graphics and art work for vape related products.

John Malcolm, UK based and some US bloke that he's name has slipped my memory but I can look for it if needed.... if you are in FB and in some of the vape groups, both should be easy enough to find...

Both are experienced in doing graphics work and into vaping, so they have produced work for other vape companies in the past.

The US guy is called: Jimmith...

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hi OP,

1wBYKPI.jpg

This is awsome!!, I have been busy so ive just seen this so thats why the reply was a little long

Back
Top Bottom