Best of both worlds? (mice)

Associate
I currently use a Logitech G502 proteus core mouse, and love the amount of buttons it has available, especially the 4 way wheel. However it makes my hand cramp after a bit of use.
I also own a Razer Deathadder, and this is much more comfortable, but I prefer to have more buttons available to me.

Is there anything that meets in the middle, comfort in hand of the deathadder, with buttons of the G502?

I'd settle for a couple of side buttons, but the scroll wheel tilt is the main thing for me.

Cheers

Associate
OP
Sounds interesting. So people are swapping the default death adder wheel for a tilt enabled wheel?
I have done a quick search but can only find people showing how to fix the default mouse wheel not scrolling correctly.

Associate
OP
No, that's the thing I do like :)

I see the Razer mamba chroma TE has a 4 way wheel, also come across the roccat roc-11-810 kone xtd which is interesting also. Having owned a Razer I kinda know what to expect, not too sure about the roccat though.

Anyone got any input about these 2 or any other suggestions?

Cheers

Associate
I had a Deathadder too and was kind of in the same boat so I grabbed myself a Razer Naga Chroma with the mechanical buttons today and i'm loving it already, it's very handy for mmo's like WoW etc and it's quite comfy :)

Associate
OP
Thats just a few too many buttons haha, I only really play FPS. I think I would die more than I already do by mashing the wrong buttons :)

I know if I came away from needing a 4 way mouse wheel it would open up a whole lot more choice, but i'm stuck in my ways!

Associate
Thats just a few too many buttons haha, I only really play FPS. I think I would die more than I already do by mashing the wrong buttons :)

I know if I came away from needing a 4 way mouse wheel it would open up a whole lot more choice, but i'm stuck in my ways!

One of the many mice i have is the Roccat Nyth, you can customise how many buttons are on the side and it's comfy for me, it's good for fps or mmo or anything and the software is top notch.

Associate

How about the new Razer Naga Hex? Pretty much the same just with 6 buttons :)

Associate
OP
Roccat Nyth - very interesting, like the look of that actually. But, no 4 way mouse wheel, doh!

Naga Hex - not a real fan of the button layout tbh.

Thanks for the suggestions though guys.

Back
Top Bottom