Sim only contract (3 to BT Mobile?)

Soldato
I am looking for a new sim only contract and would be great to get opinions on what is the best option to go for.

I am currently on a 3 rolling contract which now is working out quite expensive and would like to go on a 12 month contract to save some money. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My monthly use is
Internet —
6.1GB average (7.8 GB highest month)
Calls —
670 mins average per month

3 have offered the following as I have been with them for over 3 years. This is a very good deal.

Internet — 40gb
Calls —unlimited
texts — unlimited
£20 per month
0800 numbers 0500 0808 free

However I have BT internet and thinking BT mobile £20 plan would be better as I would get a free Amazon voucher with their current offer
https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/mobile/sim-only-deals/

I have also read that some forum users use quidco. Does this work? I can save £35 so would work out at £17 per month.

I am unsure if 3 have the best coverage as sometimes I get really bad signal? Has anyone moved from 3 to BT?

Thanks

Soldato
I switched from Three to BT last year and have been very pleased. Better signal, better reliability, better internet speeds and their app for keeping track of usage is much better too.

BT uses the EE network so you could always get a free EE SIM and see how the signal is where you are.

Associate
BT uses EE network. It would probably be best to get an EE pay as you go sim and add some credit to test the network coverage where you use your phone.

I tried this but EE speeds were not very good at home or work so i stayed on 3 but i'm only from a small town.

Back
Top Bottom