The last game you completed, and rating.

Associate
Witcher 2 - What a cracking story, Loved it I did install the Combat Rebalance mod feel its essential.

9/10

----

Can not wait to get started with Witcher 3 now.

Soldato
Dishonored 10/10
Somehow missed the original when it first came out and only the recent announcement of a sequel drew my attention. Loved the story, the graphical style and environment but it was the level design that really made the game which was really very clever.

It made what is essentially a quite linear game feel almost open world.

Associate
Finally done with Assassins creed 3, God the majority of the game was boring found myself trying to skip everything I could in the cutscenes etc and just trying to speed rush through it.. 5/10

Starting Mafia 2 now but came across a glitch already where I'm stealing the car and the game goes slow mo and does not come out of it.

Soldato
Witcher 3 including all the DLC. 9/10. It'd be a 10/10 if not for the constant driver crashes.

Quite possibly the best game I've ever played. Looking forward to doing a couple more playthroughs maxed out via NG+ when my 980ti arrives.

Soldato
Witcher 3 Blood and Wine expansion (and before that, back in May was Hearts of Stone).

Probably the two best DLC expansions I've ever played. Managed to add a fresh and interesting story in each with some memorable characters. Again even many of the side-quests and contracts had added details that made them feel more than just filler. And the new region of Toussiant had a pleasingly different feel to Velen.

Top stuff and sad to realise that my time with Geralt's PC adventures is over. :(

10!

Caporegime
Ultimate Doom / Doom 2 / Final Doom + Project Brutality mod + few other smaller mods.

Great fun. Almost, almost like days of yore 9 - 9.5/10.

Last edited:
Associate
Inside - 5/5

Limbo's one of my favourite games of the last 10 years and this has similar game mechanics, a similar style, is of a similar length and is just as good if not better :)

Completed Inside last night in a single playthrough, excellent game I would rate 9/10.

Games don't often keep me playing for more than 30 minutes at a time. This one kept me playing for over 4 hours so that must say something about the quality.

Was only 4 hours long but well worth the £15.

Soldato
Bioshock infinite 6/10.

Picked it up for about £3 the other day. I found it difficult to keep playing but I persevered and now completed it. Compared to the first and second Bioshock games I found it quite boring.

Soldato
Metro 2033 Redux - After completing Last Light I thought I would try 2033 in Spartan mode. I preferred it to the stock the 2033 which I bought on release but never completed.

8/10

Associate
Finished 'To the moon' in one sitting yesterday. Knew nothing about it other that it was around 4 hours and people seemed to highly rate it.

Generally it was okay, but I don't feel it was as good as the reviews made out.

It's a click through story with a tiny basic puzzle game shoehorned between stages. The story was interesting but nothing that blew me away or I found really unique.

I enjoyed the telltale walking dead games, but this I just couldn't connect with.

6/10

Last edited:
Associate
just finished final fantasy x hd remaster. played back on ps2 think i enjoyed it even more this time. great storyline, great battle system, great bosses. managed to get all the celestial weapons fully upgraded this time around which took forever. i was gonna grind up to max and try and beat the dark aeons and penence but dont really think its worth it and the fights look a bit boring. one complaint i wish you had opportunity to get the secret aeons and weapons throughout the story rather than playing 90% of the storyline then spending hours doing all the secret stuff then beating the final 10%. Other than that great game

9/10.

Back
Top Bottom