• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Associate
HA

I don't think you guys understand how much I actually travel with work.

I am out for the rest of the week from tomorrow in London and then the Nordics so here is the last update this week from me:

Expected ETA Friday 15th at OCUK, might be Monday 18th will need to wait for tracking to confirm, will try update from hotel room this week:

40 x GTX1080 FTW
10 x GTX1080 SC - I didn't get any stock on these this week so only making up the shortfall from last week.
40 x GTX1070 FTW

Thanks again for your patience, a little delayed this week with the Typoon but only 1-2 days. Stock down a little as well.

Waiting for next week picture but hopeful GTX1080 picture should improve from what I have this week.

Thanks
Ben

Hi All

Just had tracking delivery is confirmed for tomorrow to OCUK on the above.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
@ Ben Is there any chance of more volume next week on the 1080 FTW ? Off on holiday in less than 2 weeks and I would be most joyful to have it before then otherwise I will need to put my order on hold . Really dont want to be doing that

Associate
he just did 40 x 1080ftw 40x 1070 ftw and the 10 sc that didnt come last week

I am just checking as last week he said 50 and only 40 arrived hence why I am asking him to check.

also Ben if you had no more come in where did these 10 come from? I just hope they are not bad one's or something a bit off with them hence why they did not come last week.

Last edited:
Associate
I am just checking as last week he said 50 and only 40 arrived hence why I am asking him to check.

also Ben if you had no more come in where did these 10 come from? I just hope they are not bad one's or something a bit off with them hence why they did not come last week.

They are not bad no they were just left in Asia the previous week and then delivered with this weeks delivery into our NL warehouse.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
@ Ben Is there any chance of more volume next week on the 1080 FTW ? Off on holiday in less than 2 weeks and I would be most joyful to have it before then otherwise I will need to put my order on hold . Really dont want to be doing that

Once confirmed I will post the volumes for next week here first.

My COO is off next week so I will take over the the shipment plan until my holiday on 25th July.

Ben

Associate
So it's getting a bit desperate now so I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and pay the difference.

The palit is out of stock so can't choose that one

This? for an extra £60

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/inno...graphics-card-c108v4-2sdn-p6dn-gx-062-in.html

or this

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/zota...ess-graphics-card-zt-p10800b-1-gx-102-zt.html

for an extra £76

Way more than I wanted to pay but it doesn't look like the ASUS is going to land anytime soon. The FTW is probably out as I'm way down the ASUS preorder list!

It is a real rub though as a south american named company are listing the Zotac at £621! (be it out of stock)

Back
Top Bottom