• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Hi All

Just had tracking delivery is confirmed for tomorrow to OCUK on the above.

Thanks
Ben

This would mean the order was sent at least 4 days before Gibbo said there has been an order the same dispatched today which would mean monday / tuesday delivery .

Last edited:
Associate
No, the shipment Gibbo mentioned IS this weeks, arriving next week. Yet more delays and only 10 SC's. The 10 SC's that were meant to arrive om the 7th will now arrive on the 18th or 19th :/

EDIT: apologies I appear to be mistaken, have just seen Ben's latest posts.

Didnt see your edit in time What are you trying to do to me !!!??? lol I thought you knew something I didnt

Associate
Hi All

Just had tracking delivery is confirmed for tomorrow to OCUK on the above.

Thanks
Ben

GIBBO this post from Ben says you are due delivery tomorrow. If you get them tomorrow can I have mine Saturday as I have paid extra for Saturday already?

I might add something to my order as well but I will call sales in the morning for that.

Associate
Hi there

Some good news!

All Zotac 1080 backorders cleared, with some stock left over! :)
1080 G1 in stock !

MSI shipped following due start of next week:
GTX1080 Gaming X 30
GTX1070 GAMING X 180
GTX1070 armor 40
GTX1070 aero 20
N750Ti-2GD5TLP 100

Inno3D X4 1080 in stock! X3's due end of next week, only 15 recieved so far!

3x more 1080 WaterForce from Gigabyte today! No updates on PP or Extremes!

Asus Turbo 1080 in stock, still awaiting updates on Strix cards, we have a few hundred G1 1080 incoming, maybe some people wish to swap their Asus to a G1 (we will do the Gigabyte at the same price as you paid for Asus, even those who paid £619.99, just call sales to swap the order over).

Many thanks for the superb updates Gibbo - I'm sure they are all very much appreciated.

I know you've got a good relationship with MSI so was wondering if they updated about the lesser mentioned MSI 1080 cards (selfishly the Sea Hawk X for me ;) ).

Many thanks in advance!

Associate
@Gibbo, hope you can get back to me please, how are the strix 980 Tis selling? do you expect to still have some by the end of August? if you do I'll definitely probably grab another for sli that'll do me untill volta (y)

Associate
Many thanks for the superb updates Gibbo - I'm sure they are all very much appreciated.

I know you've got a good relationship with MSI so was wondering if they updated about the lesser mentioned MSI 1080 cards (selfishly the Sea Hawk X for me ;) ).

Many thanks in advance!

CS told me at least 29th.

OcUK Staff
OP
@Gibbo, hope you can get back to me please, how are the strix 980 Tis selling? do you expect to still have some by the end of August? if you do I'll definitely probably grab another for sli that'll do me untill volta (y)

Strix 980Ti will only last around one more week, around 30 units left.

Associate

Many thanks in advance!

I think the keys S,E,A,H,A,W,K are broke on gibbo's keyboard ^____^

Caporegime
You may pray that a load of people before you in the original queue dont decide to switch too . Its quite soul destroying to keep going backwards down the queue I can assure you . Especially when the new queue is only at 9 so far . Not meaning to pee on your parade but just be prepared

Doubting that will happen, most pre-ordered this because at the time it had the highest boost clocks, the gigabyte xtreme has the same clocks but seems to be even rarer if that's possible

I think the keys S,E,A,H,A,W,K are broke on gibbo's keyboard ^____^

Caseking.de has them :) https://www.caseking.de/en/msi-geforce-gtx-1080-sea-hawk-x-8192-mb-gddr5x-gcmc-122.html

Associate
Doubting that will happen, most pre-ordered this because at the time it had the highest boost clocks, the gigabyte xtreme has the same clocks but seems to be even rarer if that's possible

Caseking.de has them :) https://www.caseking.de/en/msi-geforce-gtx-1080-sea-hawk-x-8192-mb-gddr5x-gcmc-122.html

they have been in stock also at a 4 letter word online retailer a few times they just arent sending them to ocuk someone on MSI UK facebook said they have 200 UK back orders, yet they are sending them to places where they dont have preorders, what can we do about it really tho ?

Associate
The 4 letter place now has pre-order queues too. They said their next shipment of EVGA cards is completely reserved. So not only are they expensive (no free shipping either), they now don't have any on shelf stock

Caporegime
Cards like the seahawk really baffle me just like the 980ti hybrid, its a reference card with an aio slapped onto it, and yet again production of these is arse slow.

Whats the reason? Do the custom shrouds need to get elves in to manufacture? Just seems strange to me that the cards that you would think would be first out of the blocks in custom cooling always end up taking the longest. I read what gibbo mentioned about the aio not fitting correctly but you would think that's something quickly rectified.

Associate
Cards like the seahawk really baffle me just like the 980ti hybrid, its a reference card with an aio slapped onto it, and yet again production of these is arse slow.

Whats the reason? Do the custom shrouds need to get elves in to manufacture? Just seems strange to me that the cards that you would think would be first out of the blocks in custom cooling always end up taking the longest. I read what gibbo mentioned about the aio not fitting correctly but you would think that's something quickly rectified.

i think it boils down to its not as popular as the gaming cards therefore priority is low as also aero cards arent common as well and they use the same shroud as the seahawk

Back
Top Bottom