The OcUK Relationship Counselling and Hugs Thread

Soldato
Not wanting to air my dirty laundry in public (I need to vent) but she did end up letting me have my son this weekend, but not before sending me pictures of her and some guy she met on PoF this week on a night out last night and telling me what she was going to do to him.

She didn't get the reaction she expected (I told her I was happy she'd moved on) and today started with the threat of court. I have texts and phone calls from her saying that she'd turn up, she just wants the process to be as drawn out and stressful as possible.

Needless to say, she didn't get a reaction, ended up giving in and I was able to pick him up this morning. Such a relief!

She'll be thinking she's pulling at my heartstrings, and yes while it is hurtful, it's making it much easier to get over her seeing what she's really like.

You think you know someone...

Now I just need to find a way to get my stuff back. I was more than happy for her to keep my TV and furniture until she pulled this trick.

Man of Honour
Not wanting to air my dirty laundry in public (I need to vent) but she did end up letting me have my son this weekend, but not before sending me pictures of her and some guy she met on PoF this week on a night out last night and telling me what she was going to do to him.

She didn't get the reaction she expected (I told her I was happy she'd moved on) and today started with the threat of court. I have texts and phone calls from her saying that she'd turn up, she just wants the process to be as drawn out and stressful as possible.

Needless to say, she didn't get a reaction, ended up giving in and I was able to pick him up this morning. Such a relief!

She'll be thinking she's pulling at my heartstrings, and yes while it is hurtful, it's making it much easier to get over her seeing what she's really like.

Now I just need to find a way to get my stuff back. I was more than happy for her to keep my TV and furniture until she pulled this trick.

I don't have any experience of what you're going through so I don't have any advice. But I'm sure everyone on here is wishing you the best.

Soldato

Dude, just walk away with nothing, don't even bother trying to get stuff back. It's simply not worth the hassle.

Just focus on your son and rebuild.

Soldato
I feel I have to at least meet and hear her out

She's meeting you straight off the holiday she spent with the other guy she's shagging? What do you think she's going to say that will change your mind or excuse her behaviour?
"Sorry The_One, I was sexing my ex, but each time he put it in, I was thinking of you, honest!"

Have some self-respect dude!

Soldato
She's meeting you straight off the holiday she spent with the other guy she's shagging? What do you think she's going to say that will change your mind or excuse her behaviour?
"Sorry The_One, I was sexing my ex, but each time he put it in, I was thinking of you, honest!"

Have some self-respect dude!

she aint shagging him

they were together 3 years ago for 3 years and had a house together.

remained friends

back in feb they both wanted a holiday but no one to go with so booked this one together, I didn't meet her until may

they aint gone away as partners shes fed up of him and wants to tell him they cant be friends anymore but wants to get the holiday out the way

and she has painters at the moment anyway so have no concerns about him dipping the wick :o

Soldato
she aint shagging him

they were together 3 years ago for 3 years and had a house together.

remained friends

back in feb they both wanted a holiday but no one to go with so booked this one together, I didn't meet her until may

they aint gone away as partners shes fed up of him and wants to tell him they cant be friends anymore but wants to get the holiday out the way

and she has painters at the moment anyway so have no concerns about him dipping the wick :o

that is one of the lamest things i have ever heard. Of course she will be shagging him - they have history, there will be sun, sea, sand and .........?

And put yourself in the other blokes shoes, do you think he will be trying or not trying to slip her one?

You obviously have feelings for her, so tell her straight, even if she says she has no intentions of sleeping with him, neither of you know HIS true intentions.

If she cared for you and wanted to see if things work with you, she wouldn't go - for heavens sake, be honest with yourself.

Soldato
that is one of the lamest things i have ever heard. Of course she will be shagging him - they have history, there will be sun, sea, sand and .........?

And put yourself in the other blokes shoes, do you think he will be trying or not trying to slip her one?

You obviously have feelings for her, so tell her straight, even if she says she has no intentions of sleeping with him, neither of you know HIS true intentions.

If she cared for you and wanted to see if things work with you, she wouldn't go - for heavens sake, be honest with yourself.

they been separated for 3 years and remained friends

if I'm the "other guy" then why was I the one sleeping at her house everynight? I don't see when she'd of been seeing him

she did ask me to go instead id just have to pay his money back but I couldn't get it off work short notice

Soldato
Sure, totally get that, if I want to go on holiday with someone, my ex that I'm fed up with and broke up three years ago is my first choice.

Plus I always hold hands with people I'm fed up with in public and don't tell them I'm dating someone.

Saves money on lube I guess, plus don't have to wash the bed sheets either when on holiday.

Soldato
they been separated for 3 years and remained friends

if I'm the "other guy" then why was I the one sleeping at her house everynight?

she did ask me to go instead id just have to pay his money back but I couldn't get it off work short notice

If they are just friends why did you say this when you saw them together?

seemed proper ****** off I approached her and said whats going on....

he looked proper puzzled then she said I will call you later, so I looked at the guy and said just incase your wondering who I am, i'm the guy shes been sleeping with the last 6 or 7 weeks, then I said enjoy your day and walked off

If that's the same guy?

Back
Top Bottom