Photoshop my Image - Help

Soldato
lol I thought this was meant to be a joke thread for the 1st few pages with not very much work going into the images, didnt say I made the PSB layer

I think it irks ChroniC when he sees people lapping up plaudits for sensational photoshop work, when they've just used templates and actions etc. because he does similar stuff but put a lot of time into learning to do it all from scratch :p

Soldato
He lost it in a fight... but it's bacl now. :D

http://i.imgur.com/xbne8Uq.jpg[][/QUOTE]

I figured that's what the policeman was staring at :D.

[quote="Kenai, post: 29792100"]I think it irks ChroniC when he sees people lapping up plaudits for sensational photoshop work, when they've just used templates and actions etc. because he does similar stuff but put a lot of time into learning to do it all from scratch :p[/QUOTE]

I didn't even know such things existed. I've been doing it all wrong until now :(.

Associate
I think it irks ChroniC when he sees people lapping up plaudits for sensational photoshop work, when they've just used templates and actions etc. because he does similar stuff but put a lot of time into learning to do it all from scratch :p

lol Kenai is mad even though I did state is was just a PSB layer... pretty sure I didnt claim I made it... :p :p :p full disclosure from now on... The next image was taken by someone else... I added Nigel Farage's mouth (I didnt make it from scratch) and also added what appears to be a knife, which I cant take credit for as I think it was from CS:GO. I also used photoshop which was a tool created by Adobe, not me. :(

4ienQu8.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom