Creaking Bed

Associate
I have a wooden framed bed. The box type with 4 drawers built in and an anti slip cover on top.

The trouble is, my antislip cover its plywood with a fabric cover. When any weight is applied it rubs and creaks like crazy on the edge, where it meets the frame. It is so bad now I am thinking about a new bed which is a pain as I spent £500 on this frame alone.

I need solutions. I can't get on and off and do other bed related activites, without the racket..

Last edited:
Associate
Thought the thread title was gonna be some kind of marvellous Breaking Bad pun that would warrant the OP getting a name change to something like WalterHartwellWhiteSr .
Came in and was disappointed :(

Soldato
The noise your hearing is the monster under your bed cracking its knuckles in anticipation of sexytime when your asleep. You might want to get one of those nightvision camera's and film what goes on while your asleep.

Have you ever woken open a bit sore down below?

Soldato
Yeah at least a link to the bed, as it at first sounded like a duvan style, but those arent frames.

I would suggest that you either place something very thin between the frame and the antislip thing, or screw it down

Associate
I read thread title and thought of one thing

Breaking_Bad_Single_Duvet_Set_large.jpg

Soldato
I have a wooden framed bed. The box type with 4 drawers built in and an anti slip cover on top.

The trouble is, my antislip cover its plywood with a fabric cover. When any weight is applied it rubs and creaks like crazy on the edge, where it meets the frame. It is so bad now I am thinking about a new bed which is a pain as I spent £500 on this frame alone.

I need solutions. I can get on and off and do other bed related activites, without the racket..

Stop playing tennis in bed.

Associate
From your description it sounds like you have a bed with a sheet of plywood on top... that can't be comfortable at all?

Also worst "I'm having crazy sex and the neighbours are complaining" thread...

/Salsa

Soldato
Maybe put some socks between the plywood bit and the frame. That's what I use between the headboard and wall and works quite well (especially on slave night)

Back
Top Bottom