CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Lol.... Yeah !!

Joeboi, JDH and myself played a few games last night and although a couple were close we lost the all, very frustrating. However, still good playing with a few buddy's on comms than solo q. Just need a few wins now ;)

yeah comms help so much, mirage is my favorite map.

i like how you hit a few nice shots and the hackusations start coming out.

i should be on later for a game if your about

Soldato
Lol.... Yeah !!

Joeboi, JDH and myself played a few games last night and although a couple were close we lost the all, very frustrating. However, still good playing with a few buddy's on comms than solo q. Just need a few wins now ;)

Those games were frustrating last night. So close some of them.

Associate
I played with Rol and other guys and they where talking nicely about banksy's boosting services :D

Haha yeah, their rank wasn't right anyway for how good they are.
They are now a mix of le/lem from mg2/mge! (just to be clear I don't boost people I just enjoy playing with these guys and have played with most of them for quite a while now)

I'm on a 12 win streak at smfc at the mo and still not up to global though :confused: hope it comes soon :)

Associate
yeah comms help so much, mirage is my favorite map.

i like how you hit a few nice shots and the hackusations start coming out.

i should be on later for a game if your about

I love mirage too, one of my faves. Yes will be about mate, hopefully Joeboi and JDH will be too.

Those games were frustrating last night. So close some of them.

Yep but we'll get there and get on a winning roll :)

Associate
They are now a mix of le/lem from mg2/mge! (just to be clear I don't boost people I just enjoy playing with these guys and have played with most of them for quite a while now)

I'm on a 12 win streak at smfc at the mo and still not up to global though :confused: hope it comes soon :)

you will be 1st global in my friend list. keep going :p

Awan

Soldato

Wow, good job banksy. Good luck :D

Associate
you will be 1st global in my friend list. keep going :p

Awan

Wow, good job banksy. Good luck :D

Thanks, just won my 13th in a row, this time there were 3 globals on the other team but I came 4th on the board so missed my chance with that one! must be close eeeeek

I need to get my 2nd account up 2 more xp ranks then ill be able to prime that to play with some of you other guys around the MG region

Associate
I finally worked out a big reason why I was struggling so much.
Had mouse acceleration turned on in windows10.

Turned it off and I'm doing so much better.
Found it really hard to get headshots especially with the AK.
Just played deathmatch and almost every kill was a headshot :D

Still only got 3 competitive wins, but I'm still learning

Still cant use a AWM properly but I'm having lots of fun with the scout.

If anybody wants to play with a noob here is a link
http://steamcommunity.com/id/matt_racing/

I added a couple of you guys from the links in the thread :)

Soldato
I love mirage too, one of my faves. Yes will be about mate, hopefully Joeboi and JDH will be too.

Yep but we'll get there and get on a winning roll :)

Sorry I didn't catch you chap. You were in a game when I logged in.

Joined another bunch of mates at LE rank and for a nice 20 frags which also mean I ranked up. Woohoo gn4 now. Can't believe the de rank for lack of.activiry.

Associate
so it appears when you get to global games its hackers galore. 2 games in a row, 1 guy on the other team leaves after you get to 5-0 then they stomp you from then on, perfect stacks, perfect lurks, perfect prefire. rip global dream :(

Associate
I'm not playing well until I start getting accused of hax. Take it as a compliment!

I get tilted so hard when people call me a hacker; I start playing with too much confidence and peak stupid angles etc. Same happens when someone says how well I am playing. I literally have to tell my team mates to ignore it / flame me every now and then :rolleyes:

God I love how the human mind works.

Soldato
so it appears when you get to global games its hackers galore. 2 games in a row, 1 guy on the other team leaves after you get to 5-0 then they stomp you from then on, perfect stacks, perfect lurks, perfect prefire. rip global dream :(

Global strikes me as being the hax0r paradise. It is a shame that Valve cannot get a tighter grip on the issue. I guess with how popular the game is people will always find a way to implement cheats if there is a market for it. It is sad that people feel the need to cheat, whether it is to feel better about themselves or simply troll other players. I cannot think of anything more boring tbh.

I should be around again this evening from 7pm, was a good bunch of games last night.

I will be on tonight mate. Probably from about 7 as well :).

Associate
I started playing CS GO about 2 weeks ago. Really enjoying it and got to rank 8 and a half now. I had never played any of the CS games and my multiplayer FPS days go back to Quake 2 in the late 90s.

My question is, what's the deal with the Operation Wildfire maps? I only realised it was a temporary thing once they vanished a couple of days ago. Some of those were my favourite maps and I am left full of questions...

Are they still downloadable and playable? How do you find servers running them?

What is the point in removing such great content from a game?

Do they release similar temporary content often or was this a one off thing?

Also I read that there was a season pass you could get during operation wildfire and some more content assiciated to that. Was that also online multiplayer or some sort of single player campaign?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom