***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Permabanned
Getting a little sick of the Crown II now. Brought 3 different sets of coils, all from distributors that have assured me they're the 3rd batch that fix all issues. All of which have then gone on to burn out within a day.

Blaming Uwell of course. They should have checked there product thoroughly before selling it. Lost a customer in me :/

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Thanks again for your help, Gee :)

I'll grab the VC4, you're right about having more batteries in the near future, I think I'll grab another set of 30Q's once I've got the Cuboid, the CoolFire IV Plus I've got needs charging 2-3 times a day to maintain a decent vape so I'm hoping a set of 30Q's will be good all day.

No worries mate, glad I could help.

Getting a little sick of the Crown II now. Brought 3 different sets of coils, all from distributors that have assured me they're the 3rd batch that fix all issues. All of which have then gone on to burn out within a day.

Blaming Uwell of course. They should have checked there product thoroughly before selling it. Lost a customer in me :/

Get an RTA then you won't have that problem ;)

Soldato
I bought something called "Element Frst" today, and holy crap that is some strong menthol! Thoroughly enjoying it.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I bought something called "Element Frst" today, and holy crap that is some strong menthol! Thoroughly enjoying it.

Don't expect your coils to last long if you're vaping any of the Element brand. They pack it with a load of sugar/sweetener which wrecks coils.

Permabanned
Get an RTA then you won't have that problem ;)

I have many! But I wanted to get a tank that I could just throw on a mod and go anywhere with. Plus, I haven't yet built on an RTA that hasn't leaked if left at an angle. Prebuilts don't seem to have that problem.

Permabanned
Don't expect your coils to last long if you're vaping any of the Element brand. They pack it with a load of sugar/sweetener which wrecks coils.

Tasty **** though. Fresh Squeeze is still one of my favourite vapes. Tried many a clone but nothing that equals it.

Associate
Glad this thread is on here, been meaning to get some advice as non of my friends vape. I quit smoking back in feb/march time with the help of my trusty Topbox mini, but now I feel like I want a more advanced device, but with so many options out there I'm not sure what to go for. What would you guys recommend as my next device? I don't like massive mods, so something still smallish and with the option of TC would be awesome.

Soldato

Thanks for the advice Gee. Do you have an alternative to Element Frst that gives a great menthol taste but doesn't wreck coils as fast? This tasted like the vaping equivalent of Fisherman's Friend!

DrToffnar, your signature YouTube link doesn't go anywhere. :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
Glad this thread is on here, been meaning to get some advice as non of my friends vape. I quit smoking back in feb/march time with the help of my trusty Topbox mini, but now I feel like I want a more advanced device, but with so many options out there I'm not sure what to go for. What would you guys recommend as my next device? I don't like massive mods, so something still smallish and with the option of TC would be awesome.

If you're not too fussy about having a massive power output, I'd go with the Pico. Nice and compact. If your looking for something a little more powerful then the Cuboid is a good shout. Smallest double 18650 mod out there I believe.

Soldato
Thanks for the advice Gee. Do you have an alternative to Element Frst that gives a great menthol taste but doesn't wreck coils as fast? This tasted like the vaping equivalent of Fisherman's Friend!

I used to vape nothing but Elements Frost exclusively - but at £10 a bottle, £2 a coil and going through 3 of each a week it soon became a killer.

I recently stumbled upon Rejuiced Menthol Molotov Cocktail - already got through 30ml and my coil is still going strong, its also a hell of a lot cheaper than the Elements stuff.

I went for it with the added flavour shot (you'll see what I mean when you check out their website) - it probably has too much of a menthol kick with the flavour shot. Was vaping outside on my lunch break yesterday and it was hurting, so I imagine without it will be just perfect.

Gee

Gee

Soldato

I don't unfortunately mate, I'm not a fan of menthol type liquids, I stick to fruits mainly. I did however make a clone of their 'Watermelon Chill' which was alright. It had Watermelon, Peppermint and something called 'Koolada' in it, which gives the cooling sensation of Menthol but without the Minty taste; that was from the Peppermint.

Tasty **** though. Fresh Squeeze is still one of my favourite vapes. Tried many a clone but nothing that equals it.

I understand it's just Flavor West Ecto Cooler, Flavor West Blood Orange and sucralose. I tried it once and it got far too sickly after a while.

If you're not too fussy about having a massive power output, I'd go with the Pico. Nice and compact. If your looking for something a little more powerful then the Cuboid is a good shout. Smallest double 18650 mod out there I believe.

Pico is a good shout, as is the Cuboid. I think the Asmodus Minikin slightly beats the Cuboid on size though, been my every day carry now for about 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't unfortunately mate, I'm not a fan of menthol type liquids, I stick to fruits mainly. I did however make a clone of their 'Watermelon Chill' which was alright. It had Watermelon, Peppermint and something called 'Koolada' in it, which gives the cooling sensation of Menthol but without the Minty taste; that was from the Peppermint.

Oooh - I'd be interested to give that a go!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Red Mist from Jackamoo is good, its a Red Astaire clone. :)

Kray by Criminal E Liquid is a very strong menthol, not dissimilar to the above. Neither of which kill coils by the way. :)

Associate

Cheers dude, the Cuboid looks interesting, I'll checkout some YouTube reviews.

Soldato
Red Mist from Jackamoo is good, its a Red Astaire clone. :)

Kray by Criminal E Liquid is a very strong menthol, not dissimilar to the above. Neither of which kill coils by the way. :)

Excellent! Thanks very much guys, I'll give these a go!

Back
Top Bottom