*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Associate
Has there been an Iron Banner Rift mode? I seem to recall only seeing Clash and Control.

Iron Banner Rift could be insane with a good team of 6, games lasting like 4 minutes lol

Soldato
I did rift with a nice team ****ing brutal. Almost every match was a mercy rule. Rift is the worse game mode in destiny, it felt bad but the spawn camping was so easy. We almost went bullet proof a few games.

Soldato
Rift has been on the IB playlist once IIRC.

Get on a good team and it was a cake walk, be on the opposing side though and it was anything but.

It *might* be ok with the current end game drop rates (no requirements to win etc) but quite frankly I can't stand rift so would pass on it anyway.

I find clash the best mode as that mode perfectly matches how everyone plays the 6v6 modes anyway... :D

Soldato
I find clash the best mode as that mode perfectly matches how everyone plays the 6v6 modes anyway... :D

That is all down to Bungie, every game mode outside of zone control is just about slaying, I've won a lot of rift games where my team had 0 captures and the other team had a few captures purely due to us out slaying. Bad design leads to bad modes.

Associate
Clash is my favourite game mode. Very simple but works best when playing solo. If you are playing with a group though you want to play an Objective game mode

Soldato
The PS4 comes with a headset in the box. It is a bit naff but perfectly fine for Chat use (my Mrs uses it when we game on the Xbone (and her normal headset decides not to work...)).

Plus you will miss the banter when Moe inevitably dies mid way through a run..... :p

Caporegime
Tbh a headset for the ps4 ain't gonna set you back hundreds of pounds unless you go for an expensive one.

Just buy a cheap one. Raiding without a mic is not worth it, how you going to communicate if things go wrong??? And they do lol.

Soldato
Tbh a headset for the ps4 ain't gonna set you back hundreds of pounds unless you go for an expensive one. Just buy a cheap one. Raiding without a mic is not worth it, how you going to communicate if things go wrong??? And they do lol.

That's what emotes are for ;p

One of our most successful totems runs was without any chat at all :D

Back
Top Bottom