Byrons burgers stiff their own employees

Soldato
Byron burgers are the wrong target for anger here. They complied with the law of the land, as they should. Blame the governments attitude to immigration.
Or how about we stop beating around the bush and blame the individuals that tried to work here illegally? Or is that too politically incorrect nowadays? :confused: :rolleyes:

I honestly can't believe Byron are getting kicked over this. They found out some of their employees had provided false documents to work in this country, they cooperated with the government as per their legal requirement to get rid of them. How are the loony lefties finding a way to complain about this? It's mental.

The Byron underneath my work building was shut yesterday, as the one the protestors were targeting is only up the road. I'm almost tempted to go a buy a round of burgers to support them. They've done nothing wrong, people need to get over it.

Soldato
I'm really not sure what to make of it! I can't tell if it's an awful thing to do. Or a brilliant thing to do. Maybe both.

Well if Byron had tipped off the workers they'd be in even more trouble, and then you'd have a bunch of equally angry, hateful people being very shouty about illegals on the run potentially raping their daughters or whatever.

Soldato
Are Byron burgers any good ? never tried one. Fair play to them, they did the right thing. Not surprised the great unwashed descended on them though.

Soldato
Fair play to Byron Burger - they did the wrong thing in hiring illegals in the first place but they put that right and that deserves respect. Wish there was one near me, I'd probably go just to cheer them on.

No they didn't put it right out of choice, they put it right because someone whistle blowed them to the home office who then told them to sort it or get smashed with fines and criminal action, stop being so naive. If they wanted to put it right then they would have carried out full and proper checks on everyone coming in. That they didn't is just another example of a chain that is built on minimum wage salves that morally doesn't give a crap where they are from so long as they can pay them peanuts. They are just mad because they got rumbled this time around.

Soldato
Not unless they follow markweatherill's advice, would be a weird mix though.

Byron Burger are pleased to announce their new full bodied burger, The 'Meat Grinder.' 100% Beef* Patty topped with Bacon, Swiss Cheese and our new special home-made red sauce.

Associate
From looking at the pictures on news channels and in the papers it looks like the usual old ''Rent a mob'' of protestors you see all the time now.
Some of them have even recycled old protest banners from other ''Demo's'' they been on.

Got to feel a little sympathy for the protestors {rent a mob } though

What with fracking... HS2.... immigration... Labour party turmoil... Austerity... Brexit.... save the NHS.. Etc

The poor dears must be exhausted rushing from demo to demo.

So i think we should all take a moment of self contemplation and silence at how hard ''rent a mob'' works for the countrys good.

{sarcasm}

Soldato
[TW]Fox;29861189 said:
People call burgers pasties? :confused:

Don't you find it more likely you've simply misheard peole saying patty, which is a recognised term for the meat in a burger?

I'm glad I'm not the only one finding this weird!! :D

Back
Top Bottom