Nexus 5 2015 refresh

Associate
Sight at missing the £169 deal :( Really want a 5X, been with an iPhone for 6 years but I fancy a change.

Do you think anymore deals will come forth or should I just grab one from Amazon for £217-235?

Soldato
Mine is slow and laggy :( I've cleared the cache and always keep the background apps closed, other than a factory reset is there anything else I can try

Thanks

Edit: just ran a atnunun benchmark and got 48168? That sound about right ....

Last edited:
Associate
Just got a refund on my Nexus 5 (two and a half years use, 2 replacements in the last 6 months and Google offered me a full refund!) and am really tempted to pick up a 16gb 5x from Argos for £180...

Someone tell me to wait for the 2016 release!?

Soldato
Just got a refund on my Nexus 5 (two and a half years use, 2 replacements in the last 6 months and Google offered me a full refund!) and am really tempted to pick up a 16gb 5x from Argos for £180...

Someone tell me to wait for the 2016 release!?

Wait for the 2016 release.

Soldato
So my replacement NX5 arrived but it will not show my 2.4ghz wifi network, I've update it, factory reset it. Rebooted my router (Asus N66U) but it still doesn't show but the old NX5 show it and is connected and I'm using it on my Macbook Pro as I type this??

Anything else I can try? I does show other 2.4ghz nearby which is even more confusing???

Otherwise I'll get back on to Google live chat later

EDIT: Changed the wifi channel and it appeared? Very odd :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Rumour is that N could be officially released later today.

I've had my 5x just over a month and absolutely love it. I am running the N beta and changed the animation speeds to 0.5 in the developer settings. Never had a device so slick, blows me away every time I use it.

Soldato
Nougat is out - downloading to my 6P now. Apparently none of the leaked new features are present though :mad: No new nav bar, no fingerprint scanner gesture, no double tap to wake, new blue setting menu...

Back
Top Bottom