• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

graphic card help

Associate
hi there

i was wondering whats the difference between the EVGA Geforce GTX 960 2gb FTW Edition and the msi gtx 960 4gb express graphics card many thanks

Associate
Yeah don't go for the GTX 960. It's actually always been bad value for money throughout it's whole lifecycle.

But now the RX470 makes it look stupidly expensive.

The RX470 is about 50% faster for reference.

Associate
OP
thanks everyone for the help its for my brother is pc is a AMD 6300 six core, 16gb ram ddr3 motherboard Asus m5A78L/M/USB3 amd+3 and i saw the gtx 960 going for £90 pounds with warranty on the market

Soldato
Sorry to hijack but I've been looking at these too and from what I can see from benchmarks there is very little to nothing between the 2 and 4gb flavours. Given they go on a certain auction site between £90-£115 I feel at that price point they offer good value. I could be tempted by a 1060 but neither the 470 or 480 would pair well with an i3 processor. At least not in the gaming benchmarks I've seen. NB am very happy to be shown otherwise

Back
Top Bottom