Spec me a wirless/Bluetooth mouse for my MBP?

Soldato
When I first got my MX master 2 and Anywhere 2 (iMac/Laptop) I was constantly getting the rage with them disconnecting.

After a bit, and getting close to binning them.....spotted it was my phone interfering. Keep my phone on the other side of the desk now, and they work fine.

Associate
I quite like the Magic Mouse. I was put off originally by the ergonomics, reinforced after trying it in the apple store but picked on up cheap when Tesco had them reduced and I really like it now.

Caporegime
Currently trying to decide this. The MX Anywhere 2 looks excellent but I can't help but think that by being a laptop sized mouse I'd get fed up with it after a while. Tempted to get the MX Master or similar full size mouse and just deal with the bulk.

I'd say bluetooth has to be necessary due to port usage though.

Man of Honour
For what it's worth, I have both Magic Mouse/trackpad and a Logitech MX Anywhere (primarily for another laptop but having three 'connections' on it is super useful).

On my MacBook Pro at my desk I end up using a combination of the trackpad and Magic Mouse for work and the MX Anywhere if I want to play any games or such. The Apple options track like you expect apple devices to (if you've used the laptop trackpad etc) and I use the trackpad and mouse for different things. The MX Anywhere feels more response and precise for games of any kind though (not that I game really at all but hey).

They're all very good, I don't think you'd be unhappy with any of them, unless you bought the trackpad when what you really wanted was a mouse...

Soldato
I use the magic mouse when I'm using pro tools (an audio DAW). The scrolling gestures are almost invaluable, they can be a little sensitive though.

For everything else I just use the touchpad (rmbp) and for the odd bit of gaming I use a gaming mouse.

Back
Top Bottom