New SkyQ offer for NEW Customers

Soldato
Hey Mischief thanks again for giving me the original F&F code. Just a question about Q do you need to have Sky Fibre for it to work? I can not get Fibre just yet just be activated in Sept (not sure how long after that Sky offer it)

alx

alx

Soldato
I was thinking more along the lines of what they will do with an actual subscription cost considering the context of the original question.

I rang up today, got a new discount on my standard TV/broadband package but when I spoke to the Sky Q people there was nothing for existing customers - it's not worth an extra £40pm for me.

Caporegime
OP
Hey Mischief thanks again for giving me the original F&F code. Just a question about Q do you need to have Sky Fibre for it to work? I can not get Fibre just yet just be activated in Sept (not sure how long after that Sky offer it)

No, you don't need Sky Fibre.or fibre at all actually. Or even broadband from Sky.

Soldato
Ha I've been talking myself out of going for Sky Q since you posted the original offer.

Would love a code if you have one spare, if not no worries.

Edit: Didn't read your instructions, sent a second message with details.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Ok, I've given out all my codes again. I doubt I'll be able to get more but if I do I'll post again.

I will also say, if I get any existing customer offer codes I'll create a thread advising as such. You will need to post in that thread to claim a code. I've heard it might be in the next week or two.

alx

alx

Soldato
Ok, I've given out all my codes again. I doubt I'll be able to get more but if I do I'll post again.

I will also say, if I get any existing customer offer codes I'll create a thread advising as such. You will need to post in that thread to claim a code. I've heard it might be in the next week or two.

Cool :)

Soldato

Just emailed you before reading this so ignore it!:p

Back
Top Bottom