***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Re steeping: I just noticed this line in the small print on my email from Rejuiced:
Steeping : Most people enjoy their juices on arrival, however we do recommend giving the juices at least a weeks steeping in a cool dark cupboard (with regular shaking) to get the optimal flavour from your e-liquid. Your juice may change to a golden colour, don't worry this is completely normal.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
All depends on the concentrates tbh.

FA are good to go off right after mixing from my experience.

Capella's Vanilla Custard for example, needs about a month. Their Sweet Tangerine also needs about 3 days to let the alcohol evaporate, as it can be quite harsh on the throat right off the bat.

TFA are in a similar boat to Capella.

Soldato
Not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread before but I can highly recommend these guys' "Boss Shots" products. Basically a litre bottle with the flavourings already mixed. You just need to add PG, VG and Nic for a litre of juice...

http://www.cloudy-dreams.co.uk/#!flavour-boss/cmny

Check out their FB page for more info and banter :)

+1 for this guy too. I have ordered 2 litre bottles and 2 500ml bottles from this guy. Good flavours and service.

Soldato
Not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread before but I can highly recommend these guys' "Boss Shots" products. Basically a litre bottle with the flavourings already mixed. You just need to add PG, VG and Nic for a litre of juice...

http://www.cloudy-dreams.co.uk/#!flavour-boss/cmny

Check out their FB page for more info and banter :)

+1 for this guy too. I have ordered 2 litre bottles and 2 500ml bottles from this guy. Good flavours and service.

Rob is a good guy, he's always happy to help and his transparency with people in the group is refreshing.

Currently vaping their blue slush and bronuts, both are fantastic :)

Soldato
This thread really needs more photos...

handcheck...

IMG_0841.jpg

Soldato
Still not got around to buying any concentrates yet Gee. Soon though :)

In the mean time I picked up 120ml of the Vanilla Custard from Rejuiced. Without any steeping or replacing the coil it tastes exactly like the toasted marshmallow flavour Jelly Belly beans. Anyone else getting this?

Soldato
The Creamy Vanilla Custard from rejuiced arrived today, a nice 30ml bottle too and their usual ones not the temp ones. Thought id just be offered a 10ml sampler bottle as a gesture but 30ml one is nice. 120ml would have been better tho hehe. :D

Emptied my serp mini (damn bottom bit was stuck) but managed to get it off. Top gets stuck too i noticed, had to use pliers to get the top off once and scratched a bit of the black paint off. :(

Anyhow emptied the mini as i said, of dragons milk. Put the custard on the coil and then filled the tank up. Shook it a lot first for about 2 mins solid. Then took a vape at about 20watts on the twisted 0.5 coil u get with the minis. Seemed rather nice, like a steeped custard i once tasted ages. Tried bumping the watts up but seemed to loose the flav a bit or something, cant quite put my finger on it.

Really lovely smell tho and the vape very rich tasting. Dunno if id call the vape thick tho but then again im not doing high watts yet on it. Gona see how i get on with it over weekend and maybe invest in a 120ml setup of it while on offer.

@Bluntwrapped. Did you give it a hell of a shake first and prime the coil?

Last edited:
Associate
Got my sample pack through today from Rejuiced, what a bargain @ £15 for x10ml bottles, really impressed with their delivery as well, only ordered yesterday! Thanks to you guys on here for mentioning them as I had never heard of them before.

One thing, I did notice when I opened the box up it said about steeping. What are your thoughts on this guys, is this really necessary? I have tried it before as per a mates recommendation and I barely noticed a difference if I'm honest.

Sorry, just noticed someone else asked a similar question further up.

Last edited:
Associate
Sat here with Vapegoo's Razzleberry (blue slush puppies) a bottle of beer, super hot sunshine, COV Vengeance tank with the SS .2 coils.... Bliss!!! Don't let it end!!!

PS really liking Vapegoo liquid, flavour is a bit weak but 1 week steeping and its much better!!

Associate
Bought some alien Clapton coils but they are not good with the Cleito RTA deck. What's a good single coil (with top post screws) RTA so I can try this alien wire? If it turns out to he good then I will try to make SS316lL alien wire in the future.

Hope you all had a good day vaping! Was sat at a BBQ with beer and Razzleberry in the Cleito rta on a dual A1 Clapton at .4 ohm, good times :)

Soldato
Got my sample pack through today from Rejuiced, what a bargain @ £15 for x10ml bottles, really impressed with their delivery as well, only ordered yesterday! Thanks to you guys on here for mentioning them as I had never heard of them before.

One thing, I did notice when I opened the box up it said about steeping. What are your thoughts on this guys, is this really necessary? I have tried it before as per a mates recommendation and I barely noticed a difference if I'm honest.

Sorry, just noticed someone else asked a similar question further up.

Vape any fruit ones first and open others up then squeeze bottle gently about 10 times to suck in air and close then shake then put in cupboard or where its dark. Repeat air suck and shake once a day for a week at min then try those ones.

Soldato
So i think finally my 0.3 melo 3 mini coil gave up as was vaping and no flav at all. Done well tho as its been about 2 weeks and 4 days. Tho thought maybe id get 3-4 weeks out of these beefy coils compared to the small size of the naut mini coils for comparison. Still i do chain a lot every day.

Anyhow I was gona put in the other coil i got with the kit the 0.5 one but i thought hmm ill try that triton 0.4 i was told to get, in it. So i primed it on the holes and few drops inside the chamber where cotton edge was. Filled the melo mini up. And gona leave it for about 20 mins.

Btw i had the melo half full of custard juice but i couldnt get the damn bottom bit off to just replace the coil. Ended up when i was turning the bottom the top was unscrewing. Grr... What a mess. Had to take top off empty tank then use thin pliers to grab the top bit and then unscrew the bottom. I think the glass is too lubed up or somit as it turns when ever i try to tighten or unscrew the top or bottom now. :/ Dunno how to fix. Anyhow its all tightened up and juiced up.

Oh erm, is it ok that the pico reads this 0.4 triton coil at 0.45? Shouldnt it be more 0.39 - 0.41 ish range? Edit (its gone down to 4.2 without me doing anything except check it again 5 mins later by pressing the button to get display on) Weird...

Btw what watts does these go from and to?

Also apparently these coils are stainless steel, i have asked before but got no reply on how to use temperature mode properly with my pico and these coils so im just gona use wattage mode and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom