New SkyQ offer for NEW Customers

Soldato
Misschief you mention that management are aware of the demand from existing customers for upgrade offers to Sky Q. I'm an existing customer, out of contract. Does this mean if I jump onto a webchat with Sky there'll be no one there who can offer a cheaper deal than the prices offered on the website?

Caporegime
Misschief you mention that management are aware of the demand from existing customers for upgrade offers to Sky Q. I'm an existing customer, out of contract. Does this mean if I jump onto a webchat with Sky there'll be no one there who can offer a cheaper deal than the prices offered on the website?

They wouldn't do anything for me with respect to contract prices for Sky Q. Im keeping my eye out as i'll only stay/come back for 4K at a reasonable price.

Over £100 a month != a reasonable price to me.

Caporegime
OP
Each account is different, depending on service availability and what package you have as well as any deals you currently have. I see no harm in asking as some have had discounts on installation.

Soldato
Just as a note to others, Sky changed the packages yesterday so for customers who order after the 15th August it is now a 12 month subscription.

However you need to make sure multiscreen is selected and that you add a mini box for the promotion to take effect, wont show a discount otherwise.

Thanks again for code Misschief, before I put my order through do i need to use the email address that you sent the code to or does it not matter?

Back
Top Bottom