What are my chances of getting a refund?

Soldato
I purchased an item end of Juneish from one of those China based companys (amounting £70), I cancelled the order straight away, they said they issued me a refund, but 2 months on with emails to and from and I haven't received a penny back into my account. I used my debit card too, i've contacted Lloyds and open a case, but they do not sound very helpful or enthusiastic so I don't have much hope!

So i'm wondering what else can I do? :(

( and before I get insulted & mocked, yes I know it was very stupid :(, but I've bought stuff from Chinese shops before without any issues.)

Soldato
I've done a chargeback with a debit card before and it was just a fairly simple form to fill out and sign to say I never received my goods.
The phone conversations with the bank to get somebody to send me out the right form to fill in was more difficult - nobody seemed to know anything about it.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I ordered a guitar body from a guy in USA. Took him 2 1/2 years to send it and the bank didn't want to know!

£70?... chalk that up to experience.

Soldato
I didn't think there was any lower limit for a chargeback. Certainly if your card was a Visa you shouldn't have any problems getting your bank to refund. Services/items not delivered. Easy. Keep on at them.

Your chance OP? 32.33% repeating of course :)

- What do you think Abdul? Can you give me a number crunch real quick?
- Yeah, give me a sec
- I'm coming up with 32.33, repeating of course, percentage of survival
- That's a lot better then we usually do
- Alright, thumbs up, let's do this, Lerrroy Jeeenkins!
- Oh my god, he just ran in

Back
Top Bottom