***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
If they're aware of the issue I'd assume they'll sort it out for you dude. No harm in dropping them another email just to make sure.

Yeah, i dropped then one end of last week and another today, i'll give it till friday before i start going the paypal route.

Meanwhile might go for rejuiced just to get some stock for the meantime

Associate
So tonight I have had a bit of a splurge :D
Pico mod,
Serpent Tank was out of stock from fast tech so I have left that for the moment.
More PG and VG
500ml of pink lemonade from flavour boss.

Now I am looking at a possible limitless mech and rdta but not sure where is best to order from?
Also does anyone have one of the coilmaster Kbags? I am thinking about one or similar if people have recomendations?

Soldato
Gee. Finally gave the Time Bomb clone you suggested a try and it's great, with the Cap Strawberry very candy like but I dig it!

Best build for the serpent mini folks? I'm not getting any of the flavour everyone raves on about.

In my Serpent Mini I have a 3mm 5 Wrap "Chinese" Alien Clapton (Which is basically Ribbon Wire then Clapton'd) It gives off great flavour and dense/plumes of vapour at 40/45w. When it comes to wicking I used the Vaping Bikers technique of trimming the thickness at an angle and I struggle to get a dry hit off this thing and have never once had a leak.

(What I mean by trimming at an angle) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Q2ErrMWnk 29:20 - 29:45

The Wire from http://www.wireandstuff.co.uk/cgi-b...0.2mm--32-AWG----6.60-ohms-m-358.html#SID=111

Last edited:
Associate
Haha, I definitely need to invest in something other than 24 gauge kanthal then. Also, with the coils do you have the actual coil bit itself up or down over the hole?

Edit:
So I totally wasn't aware you could get Clapton/Alien wire ect. on spools like that, I'll grab some of that alien but I'd I wanted some Clapton to go in my velocity which one would I beat be going for?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Soldato
I make sure the leads go beneath my coil and that the coil is centred and low although I do raise it a tiny bit just to make sure it doesn't come into contact with the deck causing a short.

I think everyone who has tried Fused Clapton/Staple Clapton/Alien Clapton etc started out using the traditional clapton wire which is 26g/32g therefore could be a good starting point? http://www.wireandstuff.co.uk/produ...G--Wrap-Wire---5-Metre-Spool-228.html#SID=111

Soldato
I've had enough of the Rejuiced liquids - three different flavours, none of them taste that great. It's hard to explain but they taste almost base liquid-y (if that's a thing), I've let them steep 2 weeks and they're still awful. For some reason they also seem to make my Cleito spit juice which hasn't happened with the Jackamoo or Shades eliquids.

I'm definitely going to get aboard the DIY liquid route once I'm paid this month.

Soldato
Now I am looking at a possible limitless mech and rdta but not sure where is best to order from?

If you aren't fussed about real vs. clone, I grabbed my clone (black rhodium, red sleeve) from knuckleheadvapes: https://knuckleheadvapes.com/collections/mechanical-mods

Quality is excellent, although the spring in the switch was very tough. I purchased a set of magnets and swapped them out, now it's buttery smooth :D

Not sure where is best to get the RDTA, probably just anywhere you like the price/shipping time of, I used fasttech and got my (non-Plus version) for ~£13.

Permabanned
I've had enough of the Rejuiced liquids - three different flavours, none of them taste that great. It's hard to explain but they taste almost base liquid-y (if that's a thing), I've let them steep 2 weeks and they're still awful. For some reason they also seem to make my Cleito spit juice which hasn't happened with the Jackamoo or Shades eliquids.

I'm definitely going to get aboard the DIY liquid route once I'm paid this month.

Agreed on the rejuiced flavours mate. All taste a little bit nothingy even after a whole month of steeping. Went for the sample pack and the only one I'm sort of on side with is mothers milk but even then...

Associate

Given Vapegoo a blast buddy? I generally find them a lot better than rejuiced!

Soldato
Agreed on the rejuiced flavours mate. All taste a little bit nothingy even after a whole month of steeping. Went for the sample pack and the only one I'm sort of on side with is mothers milk but even then...

I'm glad it's not just me - I just can't get on with any of the flavours, it's like the base liquids are the predominate flavour, followed by a bit of whatever concentrate they use. It's also almost as though there's more than 3mg nicotine in them as they make my throat and chest hurt after a few tokes.

Given Vapegoo a blast buddy? I generally find them a lot better than rejuiced!

I have indeed :) Some of the juices weren't too bad, but needed a massive steep to get the best out of them. Unfortunately I don't really tend to have the time/patience to steep stuff :p :o I think I'm going to make another Blue Slush order from Jackamoo to tide me over until I get my DIY stuff together.

Associate
I was hoping to locate a decent replica of 'The Black' Zeus Juice, but yet to come across one.

What can you guys recommend from Vapegoo which has the Astaire kind of taste, i prefer those juices for taking to work.

Associate

Oh man I've been looking forward to trying my sample pack from Rejuiced. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom