***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
You might get lucky - when I ordered mine, a mate ordered a sample kit and his taste better than mine (he's got a TFV4 I think) so not sure how much of a difference that makes.

Fingers crossed. Going to try them out this weekend, it will have been a week since I took delivery then, can't be bothered to wait any longer than that.

Just looking on Jackamoo as I keep seeing them mentioned on here. They have an August special of 4x 30ml for £17 with free delivery which is good. Just trying to decide on what flavours to get - any recommendations?

Soldato
Fingers crossed. Going to try them out this weekend, it will have been a week since I took delivery then, can't be bothered to wait any longer than that.

Just looking on Jackamoo as I keep seeing them mentioned on here. They have an August special of 4x 30ml for £17 with free delivery which is good. Just trying to decide on what flavours to get - any recommendations?

Blue Slush is my ADV from Jackamoo - such a nice liquid, just needs a smidge more throat hit (3mg), but otherwise is so so good. I've just ordered 200ml of it :p

I've also tried the Apple Sourz one which was rather nice, and the Monkey Milk which was good, but got a bit boring quickly.

The Jungle Juice one was a bit generic so I'd avoid that one. I've also just ordered some Pink Jizz in a 10ml sample to try and will report back once it arrives.

Soldato
I know recently someone has had an issue with Nova Vapes delivery and they have infact released a statement explaining why but in the past I have never had an issue other than waiting a week or so due to high demand because of a coupon code.

I'm a huge fan of Rainbow Dust, Sour Fruit Crush and Strawberry Milk though this desert flavour does require a good couple of weeks steeping. You can get 25% off with the coupon code "25OFF" https://novavapes.co.uk/

Just thought id bring it to everyone's attention.

Caporegime

Just got this order too.

Red mist, slush puppy, pink jizz and erm I can't remember now...

Associate
Cool cheers guys - I've gone for Blue Slush (seems the most popular), Red Mist, Apple Sourz and Pink Lemonade.

I'll have to try out Vapegoo next - 4x 100ml for £30 that's amazing!

Associate
I use Jackamoo for most of my juices and find the Vapegoo juices weak in flavour by comparison.

Cheers for the heads up, a quick Google and yeah mixed reviews for Vapegoo. I'll stick with Jackamoo for now then - can't wait to try it out. Awesome that it's steeped already for 4 weeks, I think all suppliers should do this personally.

Associate
Cheers for the heads up, a quick Google and yeah mixed reviews for Vapegoo. I'll stick with Jackamoo for now then - can't wait to try it out. Awesome that it's steeped already for 4 weeks, I think all suppliers should do this personally.

My personal faves are Scream & Rocket Man, clones of One Hit Wonder Milkman & err.... Rocketman!
Done just over 50ml of each in 2 weeks, which is a lot for me.

Associate
Been out of the game for 6 months or so, last had x cube 2 and vtc mini. Whats the cheapest way back into a no fuss nice vape?. not keen on rda/rta, 0/3mg nic all about flavor.

Soldato
I know recently someone has had an issue with Nova Vapes delivery and they have infact released a statement explaining why but in the past I have never had an issue other than waiting a week or so due to high demand because of a coupon code.

I'm a huge fan of Rainbow Dust, Sour Fruit Crush and Strawberry Milk though this desert flavour does require a good couple of weeks steeping. You can get 25% off with the coupon code "25OFF" https://novavapes.co.uk/

Just thought id bring it to everyone's attention.

That would have been me, still waiting on a reply from rob, the tricky thing is i never got the dispatch email (which they send when dropping off for postage) which leads me to beleive it may be a case of not sent rather than lost in the mail.

Put an order in with dragon rise, give their flavours a chance, they do 1.5% too so might be worth looking in to as ideally id want to still keep moving in the direction of quitting

Soldato
Hey all.

Im lookin to buy replacement coils for my melo 3 mini, i got some triton 0.4 coils but they are crap. And i loved the 0.3 coil that originally came with my melo 3 mini so im gona go with them but i dunno where they are. I went to eleaf site but all i could see are similar coils but they say melo 2 not melo 3 mini. So dunno if they are the ones i want or not. EC coils. Anyhow. Can someone link me to some of them coils please. Identical to the one that came originally with the melo 3 mini tank. the 0.3 ones. As the 0.5 ones suck as they cant go above 30w just like triton 0.4s so cant do a good lung full and little flav compared to the 0.3 i had which did a nice big cloud so satisfied lung hit and lots of flav at about 30-40w.

Cheers if u can link me to the right ones, i dont want clones or whatever just the exact ones that came pre installed in the melo 3 mini the 0.3 ones. :)

Btw Rilot i think it was who recommended them triton 0.4 coils. What wattage were u vaping and what juice cos i really dont think they are that good. Also they were struggling to screw in and im finding it dead hard to see air bubbles to indicate they are wicking at all. Just hope i havent damaged the threading on my melo 3 mini cos of em.

Last edited:
Soldato
That would have been me, still waiting on a reply from rob, the tricky thing is i never got the dispatch email (which they send when dropping off for postage) which leads me to beleive it may be a case of not sent rather than lost in the mail.

Put an order in with dragon rise, give their flavours a chance, they do 1.5% too so might be worth looking in to as ideally id want to still keep moving in the direction of quitting

Busy time for him I imagine although considering when you ordered and the value of order he should be straight on it! Keep us updated if you would :)

I have been DIY'ing lately but feeling a little lazy and won some pennies on the football therefore decided to order some Strawberry Milk and Grahams Custard using the 25% off code! Not had many custard vapes so looking forward to it.

Edit: Also I want to try Strawberry Milk clone which seems to be popular therefore will be handy to have the original to test along side at some stage.

Last edited:
Soldato
Busy time for him I imagine although considering when you ordered and the value of order he should be straight on it! Keep us updated if you would :)

He was straight back to me initially to report on their issue with the post office.

I took that as it was and gave it another two weeks, fast forward and still havent heard anything back.

Order from dragon rise arrives, currently on the strawberry and kiwi which is surprisingly nice, normally i dont get on with strawberry flavours but this seems ok straight up

Soldato

Pretty much ones i found but they said melo 2 etc on. I guess these will be the ones then since i cant find ones that specifically state melo 3 mini on em. So bought em from eleaf site with 1.90 discount code. Still came to 12.06 like but least they will be genuine. Hope to god these are identical to the one that came with the m3 mini as i really enjoyed that 0.3 coil. :)

Edit - ah ur last link says they are m3 mini so i guess i did get the right ones. :) Cheers for that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom