New SkyQ offer for NEW Customers

Soldato
This offer is for new customers only? Also unless your offer is specifically on Movies and Sports only upgrading will remove the offer.

Ok so for clarification, I see it on my Sky account that I can upgrade to SkyQ which would change my bill from 42.87 to 49.87. I assume this is because my current offer which I signed up to in February would continue. But what I'd like to know is if it would continue to the end of a new 12 month contract or whether my bill would go up to full price in February?

Soldato
Ok so for clarification, I see it on my Sky account that I can upgrade to SkyQ which would change my bill from 42.87 to 49.87. I assume this is because my current offer which I signed up to in February would continue. But what I'd like to know is if it would continue to the end of a new 12 month contract or whether my bill would go up to full price in February?

I see what you mean and I can't find that information out either.

My current contract has about 6 months left (the £25 F&F 12 month one)

I pay £30 now because of Sky Go Extra

If I want to upgrade to Sky Q it is quoting £37 a month on a new 12 month contract (it has taken the Sky Go Extra off i presume)

But is that £37 a month for all the package I have now for 12 month or will I get charged extra for movies and sport after 6 months?

I also want to add broadband but fibre is not available in my area until next month. :mad:

I am not sure if to wait kindly for mischief's current customer offer.

Soldato
I see what you mean and I can't find that information out either.

My current contract has about 6 months left (the £25 F&F 12 month one)

I pay £30 now because of Sky Go Extra

If I want to upgrade to Sky Q it is quoting £37 a month on a new 12 month contract (it has taken the Sky Go Extra off i presume)

But is that £37 a month for all the package I have now for 12 month or will I get charged extra for movies and sport after 6 months?

I also want to add broadband but fibre is not available in my area until next month. :mad:

I am not sure if to wait kindly for mischief's current customer offer.

I may phone up when I get some time to ask. Perhaps tomorrow as I'm very busy today.

Soldato

You will sign up to a new 12 month contract and your price will go up when your existing deal ends, so for you February. Which means you will pay full price for the remaining 6 months of your 12 month contract.

Associate
Well after all that it turns out I can get a F&F code through work..Signed up on thursday got my codes emailed to me and I am all booked for installation when the new house is finished.
Was the same deal as offered on here £12 for Sky Q 2TB box with a mini.

Soldato
You will sign up to a new 12 month contract and your price will go up when your existing deal ends, so for you February. Which means you will pay full price for the remaining 6 months of your 12 month contract.

I suspect this would be the case. Going to check/haggle for sure when I get some time. If not I am happy to wait until February for it anyway.

Associate
I suspect this would be the case. Going to check/haggle for sure when I get some time. If not I am happy to wait until February for it anyway.

That is the case, I'm chatting to Sky as we speak, and they confirmed that. I am going to wait until March when my contract is over.

Soldato
Can't do the swap between people every 12 months anymore - sky are adamant that only I live at my address and am the only person that can have a contract with them....

Are you the only person?

Wonder how they know, electoral register maybe.

Got mine booked in for the 11th Sept, need to watch all the content on my current box now. :D

Anyone done a home move with Sky Q, usually never a problem if a dish is already present but they'll need to upgrade it won't they.

Associate
Just gone for the q offer, managed to get Sky cinema too at £9 extra, so £20 extra for Sky Q 2tb and movies.

Not too bad I suppose, total bill is £57 which includes line rent, fibre unlimited and boxsets.

Soldato
that's an excellent deal in my opinion. I've steered clear of sky for ages as previously it's broadband was awful at my place but I've just checked fibre and it's predicting full speed so I'm tempted next time a good offer comes up.

Associate
Is there not going to be any Sky Q offers for existing customers? Can upgrade to £37/month, but new 12 months contract, means I have to pay full price for 6 months.

Associate
Hopefully something coming 'soon' they said. Reckon first week or two in September.

My contract finishes on the 4th September so not sure what to do now . Have an offer of 50% on my account but nothing on HD or Multiroom.they have said I can have the unlimited broadband for free just th line rental cost.
May take them up on the Internet and let sky lapse .
Could always get now to for a month and see if any offers come out for Sky Q

Caporegime
Can't do the swap between people every 12 months anymore - sky are adamant that only I live at my address and am the only person that can have a contract with them....

need full story here.

did you cancel and then after it had been cut off try and sign up in someone else's name or threaten to cancel and tell them you were going to sign up in someone else's name?

there is a big difference between the 2.

Back
Top Bottom