***World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor***

Associate
Yeah the XP is pretty damn good. I've had a DK sat at 92 for a while now and I logged in and was 100 in about 2 hours using Heirlooms and the Garrison XP boost potions.

Had full rested XP it should be noted though :D

Associate
I have my 78 druid and 65 monk to get to 100 before legion hits. Can I do it I wonder. Hoping to have resto druid, mistweaver monk and disc or holy (not sure which is best for pvp yet there) priest for legion.

Associate
All six Invasions are now active at once, so there's pretty much a constant stream of Exp to be had - assuming you can move about quickly enough. Even doing one continent/ 3 Invasions worth per batch is worth it though and easily done with flightpaths.

Soldato
I have my 78 druid and 65 monk to get to 100 before legion hits. Can I do it I wonder. Hoping to have resto druid, mistweaver monk and disc or holy (not sure which is best for pvp yet there) priest for legion.

Easily, I did two level 70's in the past week, but only playing a few hours a day on them.

It may already be mentioned but the best way is to do phase 1 and 2, killing the 2 minor demons and the last main demon in phase 2 and relog. It will reset to phase 1 and rinse and repeat, you also want to tag anything that moves.

No need for flying mounts or lost time travelling :cool:

Associate
It may already be mentioned but the best way is to do phase 1 and 2, killing the 2 minor demons and the last main demon in phase 2 and relog. It will reset to phase 1 and rinse and repeat, you also want to tag anything that moves.

I can confirm this works - I was rinsing it on my warrior for a good hour last night, doing the Ogrimmar gate invasion! Phases 1 and 2 done, nip back inside the gate, log off, wait 30 seconds, log back in and boom, back to Phase 1 again.

Something very odd happened after that though, possibly related to the DDoS attacks: I logged off my warrior and back on as my DK, with the intention of moving him over to 'New' Dalaran in readiness for launch day. DK was in Org, so I was waiting for the zep to Tirisfal Glades to arrive ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting - basically it never turned up. Never in all my WoW years have I seen that happen before ...

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I can confirm this works - I was rinsing it on my warrior for a good hour last night, doing the Ogrimmar gate invasion! Phases 1 and 2 done, nip back inside the gate, log off, wait 30 seconds, log back in and boom, back to Phase 1 again.

Something very odd happened after that though, possibly related to the DDoS attacks: I logged off my warrior and back on as my DK, with the intention of moving him over to 'New' Dalaran in readiness for launch day. DK was in Org, so I was waiting for the zep to Tirisfal Glades to arrive ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting - basically it never turned up. Never in all my WoW years have I seen that happen before ...

Same thing with the Zeppelin happened to me mate. I was waiting to go to UC (must've been 20 or 30 waiting). Nothing showed up, asked the Zeppelin master where it was and he said it just left Orgrimmar! Re-logged and it showed up right in front of me.

Associate

If you go a little further into the gate you'll leave the zone and not even need the relog. :)

Associate
Same thing with the Zeppelin happened to me mate. I was waiting to go to UC (must've been 20 or 30 waiting). Nothing showed up, asked the Zeppelin master where it was and he said it just left Orgrimmar! Re-logged and it showed up right in front of me.

Thank God for that - to be honest, it was silly-o'clock this morning that I was doing this and in the cold light of day, the thought had entered my head that I had dozed off in the chair and dreamt/imagined the whole thing :D

After about 3-4 minutes of waiting I just thought "To hell with it ..." and went to bed, never mind relogging ...

If you go a little further into the gate you'll leave the zone and not even need the relog. :)

Ah, didn't realise that, I'll give it a go later - although really, logging in and out multiple times wasn't exactly a chore for the XP I was getting in return :p

Associate
I've leveled 5 new characters to 100 using the invasions,

And there seems to be a quicker way also, log out after stage 3 and relog to do it again, you can stay in 1 area and farm farm farm it seems

Havent tried that as I've leveled enough characters this week

Had a warrior at 100 now I also have a hunter, priest, demon hunter, mage and shaman at 100 with almost all full fel geared and 725 weapons

Really enjoying the invasions as it doesnt feel like a grind, purely because of the amount of people helping each other out

Associate
Just as a benchmark - I've just dinged 60 on yet another warrior and it took 4 hours /played with the re-log after the completion of stage 2 shenanigans.

If you've not yet used your level 100 boost, it's well worth getting your character to level 60 and ensuring you have two professions of choice as when boosted, these get taken up to level 700 (as well as first aid) so saves a lot of Profession grinding.

Back
Top Bottom