***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Anyone know a nice vanilla flavour? Had some of a mate's Apollo French vanilla which was lovely but also read Apollo have been know to put nasties in their liquid.. assuming there's some truth in that whats a good alternative?

Associate
I'm about to buy an iStick Pico to replace my iStick 30W whose button is on its way out.

Any reason I shouldn't?

I'm also about to buy a Innokin Axiom to replace my old Innokin iClear 30S.

Again, any reason I shouldn't?

Thanks.

Soldato
http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_364273.html

Pico on flash sale atm, i think full kit is also is on sale too for 30 dollars.

The diff between istick 30w and pico is a lot, a lot better quality, better vaping at the same watts etc somehow as i upgraded from 30w istick to the pico 75w. And was glad i did.

I've just ordered myself an IPV5 and some other bits from a UK based site, but I noticed that GearBest now has notices about not delivering to England on their website - how do you get around this?!

Not seen this before, and haven't seen anyone make reference to it.

Associate
but I noticed that GearBest now has notices about not delivering to England on their website - how do you get around this?!

Could you send me a link to the notice please? Was going to make an order soon and want to make sure it arrives. I have bought quite a lot of stuff from GB in the past with no issues.

Associate
Sorry just seen it on the Pico link (in the please note section) , interesting not seen that before and seems to be manufacturer specific rather than site wide.

Soldato
Last time I ordered from them (2 Weeks ago roughly) It arrived literally next day therefore no complaints here.

2nd time someone has had to paypal dispute to get a response though therefore I'll give them a miss in future as it's just not acceptable even if they resolve it now the fact you need to dispute via paypal to get in touch is poor!

Good luck mate.

Thanks, still nothing, no acknowledgement of my contact via the website last week, no delivery and no response to Paypal issue raised

Seems like Nova Vapes is a hit and miss and I'll be missing from now on which takes me back to my original problem -

Anyone know a good web based supplier that supplies 50/50?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I've just ordered myself an IPV5 and some other bits from a UK based site, but I noticed that GearBest now has notices about not delivering to England on their website - how do you get around this?!

From what I understand, only Eleaf/Joyetech products can be sold in the UK directly via Joyetech themselves or Totally Wicked (re-branded Joyetech/Eleaf).

I'd probably recommend Fasttech over Gearbest any day, I've never had an issue with GB personally (apart from slow delivery times) but FT is always my go-to.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
From what I understand, only Eleaf/Joyetech products can be sold in the UK directly via Joyetech themselves or Totally Wicked (re-branded Joyetech/Eleaf).

I'd probably recommend Fasttech over Gearbest any day, I've never had an issue with GB personally (apart from slow delivery times) but FT is always my go-to.

I got my second Pico (wanted a black one as well as silver) and an iJust2 from Amazon.

The iJust2 is great for a carry around. The tank that comes with it is utter pants but, stick the Melo Mini on it with a 0.3 ohm coil and it's a very portable and capable little pocket rig.

Soldato
Does anyone know if there is any difference between the dripper series and the normal series of Element E-Liquids?

The guy in the shop sold me the dripper series for the Pico with a Melo 3. Does that matter?

thanks,

G

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Does anyone know if there is any difference between the dripper series and the normal series of Element E-Liquids?

The guy in the shop sold me the dripper series for the Pico with a Melo 3. Does that matter?

thanks,

G

If memory serves the dripper range is 80VG/20PG which is aimed towards RDA's and tanks that can wick well.

Their traditional range is 50VG/50PG - a lot thinner so will wick in pretty much any tank.

Haven't used a Melo 3 before so can't comment, but try it and see if it wicks well enough. Just don't expect your coil to last longer than a couple days, they pack an absolute TON of sweetener in the Element range.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Anyone know a nice vanilla flavour? Had some of a mate's Apollo French vanilla which was lovely but also read Apollo have been know to put nasties in their liquid.. assuming there's some truth in that whats a good alternative?

FlavourArt Vanilla Classic would be my guess. You can buy it ready to vape but unfortunately they only do it in 0mg, 4.5mg, 9mg and 18mg. However it is clean of nasties.

If you wanted to get into the DIY route, you can make a great tasting creamy vanilla with 4 FlavourArt concentrates; Vanilla Bourbon, Vienna Cream, Fresh Cream & Marshmallow.

I think Danneh has a Vanilla Silk Pudding recipe floating around somewhere that he got off HIC. Might need to get my hands on that actually.

Last edited:
Soldato
If memory serves the dripper range is 80VG/20PG which is aimed towards RDA's and tanks that can wick well.

Their traditional range is 50VG/50PG - a lot thinner so will wick in pretty much any tank.

Haven't used a Melo 3 before so can't comment, but try it and see if it wicks well enough. Just don't expect your coil to last longer than a couple days, they pack an absolute TON of sweetener in the Element range.

My mate just got his stuff, exact same kit as me, but his is not the dripper liquid and mine is (still element and still pink lemonade). Mine is 80/20 3mg and his doeasn't say.

Mine is kind of yellowy and cloudy his is kind of white and cloudy.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
My mate just got his stuff, exact same kit as me, but his is not the dripper liquid and mine is (still element and still pink lemonade). Mine is 80/20 3mg and his doeasn't say.

Mine is kind of yellowy and cloudy his is kind of white and cloudy.

I don't think the traditional range shows it's ratio on the bottle, only the dripper range does.

The colour shouldn't matter, just make sure you give it a really good shake, especially yours with the higher VG.

Soldato
I don't think the traditional range shows it's ratio on the bottle, only the dripper range does.

The colour shouldn't matter, just make sure you give it a really good shake, especially yours with the higher VG.

Turns out his is 0mg so no Nic. May explain the change in colour?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Turns out his is 0mg so no Nic. May explain the change in colour?

Possibly.

As long as it tastes fine then I wouldn't worry. I'd recommend you thoroughly soak your coil with liquid first though before you attempt to fire it, especially seeing as yours is high VG.

Soldato
FlavourArt Vanilla Classic would be my guess. You can buy it ready to vape but unfortunately they only do it in 0mg, 4.5mg, 9mg and 18mg. However it is clean of nasties.

If you wanted to get into the DIY route, you can make a great tasting creamy vanilla with 4 FlavourArt concentrates; Vanilla Bourbon, Vienna Cream, Fresh Cream & Marshmallow.

I think Danneh has a Vanilla Silk Pudding recipe floating around somewhere that he got off HIC. Might need to get my hands on that actually.

Yeah it's excellent, contains Vienna Cream, Caramel, Vanilla Bourbon, Butterscotch, Fresh Cream, Vanilla Classic and TFA Sweet Woodruff (in that order for %'s). I won't plaster it up publicly but send me a trust if you'd like the recipe :)

Here's another I made up last night as well, really enjoying it!

Apple Nut Cookie: (all FlavourArt)

Cookie 3%
Apple Fuji 1.5%
Almond 1%
Hazelnut 1%
Vanilla Classic 1%
Fresh Cream 1%
Vienna Cream 0.5%

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom