***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Since some people from here liked stuff from Jackamoo Juice ive put in a order for 4 10ml bottles to try. Fancied some diff than i usually pick flavs such as GRAPEBERRY, Chocolate Donut, Blueberry Muffin, The Muffin Man. Hope they vape as well as they sound. If i dont like em i blame those that were raving about the company from here lol. :p

Associate
Since some people from here liked stuff from Jackamoo Juice ive put in a order for 4 10ml bottles to try. Fancied some diff than i usually pick flavs such as GRAPEBERRY, Chocolate Donut, Blueberry Muffin, The Muffin Man. Hope they vape as well as they sound. If i dont like em i blame those that were raving about the company from here lol. :p

Just ordered some Grapeberry myself. Muffin Man is a clone of the OHW one.
Very simple recipe (Fuji Apple and Cinnamon Roll I think), didn't like it at first,
but when getting low on juice tried it again (after 6 weeks) and loved it.
Not tried the others, but love his Jam Donut (Dohnut Clone).

Gee

Gee

Soldato

I'm assuming you mean as a base liquid for mixing.

Why don't you just get a litre of both PG and VG then mix it yourself?

If you buy the pre-mixed base, it's never going to end up at 50/50 anyway as you're adding PG based concentrates which will mess with the ratio.

Soldato
Anyone know of a 22mm dripper that would go well on the pico? preferably single coil. As my magma clone wont go on it its the air ring stopping it. Somit good for flav and medium clouds. That is easy to build on with no leaks. Somit cheap off fast tech or gearbest. Cheers.

Associate
Anyone know of a 22mm dripper that would go well on the pico? preferably single coil. As my magma clone wont go on it its the air ring stopping it. Somit good for flav and medium clouds. That is easy to build on with no leaks. Somit cheap off fast tech or gearbest. Cheers.

Get a clone of a snapdragon. Great little flavour drippers.

Soldato
I'm getting some leaking from the bottom air holes on a TFV8 which I can't seem to resolve, any ideas for things to check? Once refilled all juice gets dumped out of the air holes!

Associate
I'm getting some leaking from the bottom air holes on a TFV8 which I can't seem to resolve, any ideas for things to check? Once refilled all juice gets dumped out of the air holes!

Take your coil out and check all the o-rings on it. I had mine leak like crazy and it was down to the bottom o-ring not seating correctly.
I believe its a common problem with this tank. One of the main reasons why I got shut of it pretty quickly.

Soldato
Take your coil out and check all the o-rings on it. I had mine leak like crazy and it was down to the bottom o-ring not seating correctly.
I believe its a common problem with this tank. One of the main reasons why I got shut of it pretty quickly.

Ok thanks I'll have a look. What would you recommend as a replacement?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour

Try a Tsunami clone. I don't know what the clones are like but I have the genuine one and it works great with the Pico. Has air holes for single or dual coils.

Soldato
Anyone know how long jackamoo juice take to deliver and did u get a dispatch email. As ordered other day about 3-4 ish and wondering if its coming today. Do u think postman would knock or just put it in the letter box?

Soldato
FlavourArt Vanilla Classic would be my guess. You can buy it ready to vape but unfortunately they only do it in 0mg, 4.5mg, 9mg and 18mg. However it is clean of nasties.

If you wanted to get into the DIY route, you can make a great tasting creamy vanilla with 4 FlavourArt concentrates; Vanilla Bourbon, Vienna Cream, Fresh Cream & Marshmallow.

I think Danneh has a Vanilla Silk Pudding recipe floating around somewhere that he got off HIC. Might need to get my hands on that actually.

fantastic thanks very much I'll give it a go :)

Soldato
More questions :)

How do you know when the coil needs replacing on the Melo 3 and how often do they usually need doing?

I've been feeling a little odd and light headed so I'm going to try 0 nic to see if that helps. before adjusting accordingly.

Cheers,

G

Back
Top Bottom