OK for a guy to wear 'Victoria Beckham sunglasses'?

Soldato
If you have "banter mates" then who really cares as you deserve all the **** that you get. £300 down to £50? You're mental, you should have bought three pairs! :rolleyes: Just lol at the whole thing. Mint. Etc.

The truth is any celeb endorsed product is likely to be 99% crap. Then they charge you a fortune for the name. I thought everybody over the age of 12 knew that?

Caporegime
If you have "banter mates" then who really cares as you deserve all the **** that you get. £300 down to £50? You're mental, you should have bought three pairs! :rolleyes: Just lol at the whole thing. Mint. Etc.

The truth is any celeb endorsed product is likely to be 99% crap. Then they charge you a fortune for the name. I thought everybody over the age of 12 knew that?

My Britney Spears hairdryer would like a word with you.

Soldato

Victoria Beckham owns her own fashion brand, I'm not sure it's just endorsed by her, it's literally her company that designs and makes them. I doubt she's going to put her brand image on the line by making crap. They're just going to be the same as any other decent sunglasses at that price range

Soldato
So... Was in TK Maxx with the Mrs while she was looking through the sun glasses. She picked out a pair of Victoria Beckham shades and half jokingly said they would look nice on me... Well I tried them on and let me tell you I looked absolutely mint in them... So much so, that a 50 year old woman next to us said that they really suited me! So we went ahead and bought them but then buyers remorse set in... Can I, as a semi-alpha male, really wear V.B. sunglasses? Even if they make me look like the muts nuts? So what do reckon? I know they look awesome but if one of my banter mates takes them off me etc. and sees they are by Victoria Beckham I will get made fun of for a good while. FYI they were £300 reduced to £50 i.e a bargain!.

P.S not posting a pic of me wearing the shades

So you're not only content with taking her milk to sell it now you are taking her sun glasses?

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18747670&highlight=username_rubberduck

She's doesn't look impressed :D

cow.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom