*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
[TFU] Thegoon84;29938442 said:
IKEA

1 x 150x75cm work top
1 x 200x60cm work top
1 x 120x60cm work top

Looks good!

Can I ask which white work tops you have? there are a few to choose from on the Ikea site and I want some to match Alex storage unit and an Alex drawer unit.

Last edited:
Soldato
In a few weeks Im hopeing to get a curved silver monitor to go with the case and keyboard, as Ive had a black pc for years and I now fancy the silver look. I have just change case, keyboard and gaming mat. Now for the screen in a few weeks as my current screen its slowly dying, so perfect timing. Might get a white corsair mouse aswel, but Im not sure about that. Will post another pic when I get the screen.

DSCF9052.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
In a few weeks Im hopeing to get a curved silver monitor to go with the case and keyboard, as Ive had a black pc for years and I now fancy the silver look. I have just change case, keyboard and gaming mat. Now for the screen in a few weeks as my current screen its slowly dying, so perfect timing. Might get a white corsair mouse aswel, but Im not sure about that. Will post another pic when I get the screen.

DSCF9052.jpg

You'd hate my setup LOL, total opposite to you. Big PC, big tele as monitor and 9 speakers for Atmos :D

Soldato
maybe some new speakers too phil, they have a dated look :p

I wouldn't mind buying a 2nd hand one of these mini hifi systems as I think it will go quite nicely with the silver look, and I can use my current denon speakers too. Yeah or too big and bulky?

dsc_4810.jpg

26316_10150133064175217_1340049_n.jpg

You'd hate my setup LOL, total opposite to you. Big PC, big tele as monitor and 9 speakers for Atmos :D

Na, each to their own matey

Associate
I wouldn't mind buying a 2nd hand one of these mini hifi systems as I think it will go quite nicely with the silver look, and I can use my current denon speakers too. Yeah or too big and bulky?

dsc_4810.jpg

Yep:) I'm less than 5ft tall so gotta compensate :D

What happened to ya Monitor Audio speakers Phil?

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep:) I'm less than 5ft tall so gotta compensate :D

What happened to ya Monitor Audio speakers Phil?

I use those for the tv and listening to my music. So I use cheepy pc speakers for the pc as they dont have to be great sound quality. But I might get my old bookshelf speakers going again with the pc, Im not sure.

Associate

dsc_4810.jpg

Same goes for the speakers, each to their own.. however i would go for those bookshelf speakers and wall mount them (the first pic isnt working btw) but if space is an issue maybe look for a good quality soundbar?

not used a soundbar myself so not sure how good they are but it would sit at the bottom of your monitor nicely

Soldato
I was thinking of having the bookshelfs just above the monitor tilting downwards, with this amp or something smaller in silver at the side of the screen. but Im not sure as the bookshelfs are about 8" from back to front, so they might look like a eyesore.

dsc_4810.jpg

Associate
Hi all
I've just finished my new case and moved a few things around in the man cave.
This is also the first time I've water-cooled a pc.

My home made Bass bin (should have made it bigger)

Last edited:
Associate
looks good hartty.. could do with a few more speakers though!

not a big fan of the case. a few LEDs is fine but that thing would distract me when gaming at night! all its missing is a disco ball :D

Associate
Tried using a tv as a monitor myself a while ago but just couldnt get used to it... something about it doesnt look right and makes my eyes hurt

not a bad response time for a tv that lg though

overall looks very nice spectrus! what speakers are they?

Associate
Tried using a tv as a monitor myself a while ago but just couldnt get used to it... something about it doesnt look right and makes my eyes hurt

not a bad response time for a tv that lg though

overall looks very nice spectrus! what speakers are they?

Thanks. This is a Vibemix ultrabass 2.2:
Vibemix Ultrabass 2.2
80 Watts RMS
Woofer 4" x2 + 2 Satelite 3" x 2
20 Hz ~ 20 KHz
A (cm) Subwoofer - 15,0 L (cm) Subwoofer - 28,6 P (cm) Subwoofer - 20,9
imageview.php

Associate
Thanks. This is a Vibemix ultrabass 2.2:
Vibemix Ultrabass 2.2
80 Watts RMS
Woofer 4" x2 + 2 Satelite 3" x 2
20 Hz ~ 20 KHz
A (cm) Subwoofer - 15,0 L (cm) Subwoofer - 28,6 P (cm) Subwoofer - 20,9
imageview.php

they look nice but cant seem to find anywhere that has them in stock now, maybe discontinued?

thanks anyway

Back
Top Bottom