Keith Vaz MP steps aside from select committee after revelations he paid 2 male prostitutes for sex

Soldato
Wonder no more.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics...-greville-janner-claims-why-is-vaz-silent-now

Edit - It is widely known around Westminster that Vaz – who owes his career to Greville Janner – was the unidentified MP in this Sun front page from last year.

paedo-mp.jpg

Was it paedophilia? All I had heard was two male prostitutes?

Soldato
I find it disgusting that a man of his power and responsibility would pay for 2 rent boys to service him in his own home......

...Most mp's would put that on expenses

Soldato
Isn't there talk of him "laundering" the payment via a charity he supposedly supports? I remember when cash was king.... Now even rent boys are paid electronically.

His wife would probably see the cash withdrawals and query them, especially if he lives in an expenses-and-plastic payments world, where everything needs receipts.

Nothing would surprise me about him to be honest.

Associate
Now lets have no unsuitable criticism here! This is Teflon Vaz approved by the PC Brigade that run the UK. Whatever he does he is there to make up the correct PC composition and of course he is "British" Lets not have any of those old English type prejudices here in respect of integrity, doing the right thing and behaving as a gentleman/ or lady was expected to behave - this is multicultural UK 2016

Soldato
Remember when the Tories were known as the sleazy party?

Personally I'm wondering exactly what dirt Vaz must have and on who, cos he's survived more train-wreck decisions than he should have, and it appears even banging rent boys bareback while off his face isn't enough cause to resign!

Slimy scumbag, he makes me skin crawl.

Same view here, he must have some scandals over other people, he got away with all kinds the past ~20 years, this isn't the last we here about this imo.

Soldato
Permabanned
This and probably more involving other elite.

Elite? You do many parliamentarians a huge disservice. He was just washed and brushed up to gain ethnic votes. Like many in the same pot, they proved either an embarrassment or a snake in the grass. Let's not beat around the bush. Very few have proven to be even slightly statesman or stateswoman like. Only his ethnicity kept him employed for as long as it has been. Another governmental social experiment that has proven risible, nee dangerous.

Soldato
Now lets have no unsuitable criticism here! This is Teflon Vaz approved by the PC Brigade that run the UK. Whatever he does he is there to make up the correct PC composition and of course he is "British" Lets not have any of those old English type prejudices here in respect of integrity, doing the right thing and behaving as a gentleman/ or lady was expected to behave - this is multicultural UK 2016

Are you saying he behaved the way he did because he's not white British?

Caporegime
I'm interested in what Corbyn says and does in reaction to this.... Labour's moral compass is a bit bent it seems...

I imagine an equally swift and decisive response as the one he took regarding labours deep rooted antisemitism issues.

Wate...i mean luke warm and ineffectual reaponse

Back
Top Bottom