**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Associate
I paid for standard delivery and was given a 1st Sept due date, I received a text from DHL on the Bank Holiday Monday letting me know it'll be delivered on the Tuesday (30th) so I received mine two days early.

It took a total of 9 days from checkout to delivery.

Just to add, 6 hours SOT with 10% battery left :)

Associate
Just ordered one....was waiting on Note 7 but £700 for the phone compared to this. Goodbye over priced phones hello value for money.

Soldato
Following the DHL tracking is all the entertainment I need in a day.

It has arrived in Leipzig Germany and I've just noticed DHL are estimating delivery tomorrow. :cool:

Associate
How are owners finding the camera quality on these compared to the S7? I have a OPO which needs replacing so unsure on a Oneplus 3 or waiting for the upcoming Pixel.

My wife has an S7 an I've always been impressed with the image quality from its camera so looking for something at least as good. The OPO has always been a let down in that department for me.

Associate
How are owners finding the camera quality on these compared to the S7? I have a OPO which needs replacing so unsure on a Oneplus 3 or waiting for the upcoming Pixel.

My wife has an S7 an I've always been impressed with the image quality from its camera so looking for something at least as good. The OPO has always been a let down in that department for me.

I have both the op3 and s7 edge, it's very close imho. Of course the s7 is better, but there is not that much in it.

Actually prefer the op3 overall as a phone.

Soldato
Phone has just arrived, 6 days in advance of original estimated date. I paid for priority express delivery, it left sorting depot in Poland yesterday morning and was in my hand by 11:30 today... impressive stuff!

Soldato
Phone has just arrived, 6 days in advance of original estimated date. I paid for priority express delivery, it left sorting depot in Poland yesterday morning and was in my hand by 11:30 today... impressive stuff!

Good News indeed! :)

I apologise if you have mentioned this already, but can I ask when you actually ordered it please?

Thanks!

Associate
Has anyone gone from a oneplus x to the 3?

Whilst I like the X I find the battery doesn't last a day and its annoying me!

Thanks.

Associate
If I'm honest I wouldn't buy the OnePlus 3 again.

They don't seem to be addressing any issues with updates, srgb was nice but it should have been there from start.

HDR mode is still rubbish, still struggles to focus on anything close up, battery life is inconsistent, OIS still doesn't appear to work in video, LTE performance is unstable.

Instead of addressing these issues they turn their attention to tweaking the interface.

Will probably jump ship when the Pixel phones get released.

Soldato
I have to admit I was sceptical about the 1080p res at 5.5" due to PenTile matrix. But after months of use I can't say it has bothered me at all as I can't even notice it, even when I look closely.

So it's plenty sharp with the added bonus of better performance and stamina.

Back
Top Bottom