***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Gog

Gog

Associate
Any 26650 users have any recommendations for cells? Got my eye on some Basen black which have some good reviews but would be interested to know what you guys are using.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Any 26650 users have any recommendations for cells? Got my eye on some Basen black which have some good reviews but would be interested to know what you guys are using.

Can recommend the Basen Black's mate. That's what I use in my VF Stout.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
You shouldn't be using USB charging on the RX200. It doesn't have the correct balance charging built in, which is why in the newer models RX2/3, it's only used for updating the firmware.

From what I've read it's not that you shouldn't do it at all, it's that you shouldn't do it all the time. What I've done a few times is to keep the batteries topped up while I'm using it through the day and then fully charge them in the charger either at night or in the morning.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
From what I've read it's not that you shouldn't do it at all, it's that you shouldn't do it all the time. What I've done a few times is to keep the batteries topped up while I'm using it through the day and then fully charge them in the charger either at night or in the morning.

Wismec themselves recommend that you don't use the in-built charging. Any dual cell or above mod should be charged using a dedicated charger.

Soldato
Looking to buy some more coils for my melo 3.... I'm using the 0.3ohm that came with it at the moment. It also came with a 0.5ohm one. I have no clue what the difference is and which ones I should buy or where from lol

Also with the Pink Lemonade by Element. They don't do a 1.5mg version. Does anyone know anywhere reputable that does please?

Thanks,

G

Soldato
My Raw Vapes order came through and my god the Cookie Dough, its amazing

Also I got some 1.8 ohm coils for my Nautilus X, they are night and day difference to the 1.5 if anyone is on the brink of binning their Nautilus X and haven't tried the 1.8 coils I would urge you to do so

Soldato
Regardless, I've taken a punt at their Strawberry Jam this week :)

Its ok if you like fruity stuff, it was too sweet for me though, I had to stop getting Rejuiced liquid, not sure what it is about their juice or if its my tank but I was constantly clearing my throat with it. Shame really as their delivery and offers are really good.

Underboss
Did anyone else really not rate rejuiced's Cream Egg?

Regardless, I've taken a punt at their Strawberry Jam this week :)

I went for cream egg with an extra flavour shot, was expecting a coil killing dark liquid but it's not. Flavour is lovely and they have done well not to have a strong chocolate taste. I think it's great.

Also ordered some of the Strawberry Jam, I am in desperate need of the Busta Lime to come back on sale, that juice was lovely.

Associate
Its ok if you like fruity stuff, it was too sweet for me though, I had to stop getting Rejuiced liquid, not sure what it is about their juice or if its my tank but I was constantly clearing my throat with it. Shame really as their delivery and offers are really good.

I found the Rejuiced liquid irritated my throat too dude. Mainly on the exhale it was like a dry rough sensation. Glad it's not just me then.

Associate
I found the Rejuiced liquid irritated my throat too dude. Mainly on the exhale it was like a dry rough sensation. Glad it's not just me then.

I got some of their grape soda when it was on sale but that absolutely ruins my throat, got them to send some replacements out but they're just as bad!

Anyone had any experience with the Moonshot RTA? Thinking of treating myself and DNA have got them for £15 delivered.

Last edited:
Associate
So today, I felt the need to get off the cigs.
I was driving to a job and saw a Vape shop, popped in and got some great advice. I gave up for a year using an Tornado tank system before.

Ended up buying a Smok Quantum + battery, Sense Herakles and 3 x 3mg nicotine juice, these are so much better than the pen style systems I have used in the past.

Anyway, got home, realized I was getting low in the tank and found I had some juice from before, looked fine, smelt fine (was still sealed up). Topped up the tank. Yeah everything was fine and dandy. Then the new/old juice kicked in. OMG I thought I was going to die, looked at the packaging, 36mg nicotine!!

Quickly emptied that and refilled with the 3mg juice.

So moral of the storey is don't be a dick I suppose.

On a lighter note, I want to be rid of these horrid fags, any reliable stores online for replacement coils and good juice?

Soldato

One of the lads at work wasn't a fan either. I just received an order from Raw Vapes, 3MG 50/50 of 5 x 10ml tasters and even though I'm only on my first tank of Cookie Dough I am enjoying it

Permabanned
I got some of their grape soda when it was on sale but that absolutely ruins my throat, got them to send some replacements out but they're just as bad!

Same but with Beach Fruits. God knows what they put in their juices that cause it as I have never experienced discomfort before from eliquids.

Last edited:
Associate
So I broke my Cleito fat boy tank while on holiday - went and picked up a new one from a local shop and ended up coming out with the Ijoy Limitless LMC 200w mod and the Ijoy XL tank.

Flavour has increased but so has the juice usage, but overall I'm impressed with this setup and doubt I'll need to change it any time soon.

They also have their own juice, I picked up some blue slush which tastes as good as the rest Ive tried but also a bottle of the refreshers - which I think is amazing!!!

Priced at £10 for 30ml or £25 for 100ml - https://www.hodgeshomebrew.co.uk/ packaged nice in a glass bottle if that makes any difference. I will be ordering from them again thats for sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom