Poll: ** The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Thread **

Which colour iPhone 7 or 7 Plus are you going for?

• Jet Black (gloss)

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • Black

Votes: 207 31.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • I wanted one, but the lack of headphone jack is a deal breaker

Votes: 76 11.7%
  • I'm not buying one

Votes: 236 36.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
So annoying that I was on the o2 store and then it chucked me out now I'm in a queue for like 26 mins -.-

Also when selecting Apple Stores it says unavailable for pickup?!

Associate
yeah I was messing looking at watches and my delivery slipped to 4th - 10th Oct.
I was going to get the Nike + grey/black watch but delivery of that is late october

Soldato
I'll be honest I'm confused, gone to buy from the Apple store and it's asking that Barclays do a loan but it's saying they charge interest. So annoying I was through to the basket on O2 with everything I wanted to be kicked out and now in a long arse queue.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Delivery 6-8 days for 256GB iPhone 7+... everything else currently 2-3 weeks

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I'll be honest I'm confused, gone to buy from the Apple store and it's asking that Barclays do a loan but it's saying they charge interest. So annoying I was through to the basket on O2 with everything I wanted to be kicked out and now in a long arse queue.

The 0% iPhone Payments plan is only available in store. So if you reserve for pickup, then you go use that method.

Soldato
What did you go for?

Order a 7 32GB Rose Gold for the GF, that's due for delivery next Friday. I ordered a 7+ 128GB in Jet Black that will not be here until the middle of October!!! WTF, the middle of october!!!

Soldato
Seriously? It took Apple a year to produce almost the same phone as last year and they can't even get them into the shops until next month?

This is the first time I've tried to buy one SIM free and it's a poor experience.

Back
Top Bottom