Poll: ** The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Thread **

Which colour iPhone 7 or 7 Plus are you going for?

• Jet Black (gloss)

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • Black

Votes: 207 31.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • I wanted one, but the lack of headphone jack is a deal breaker

Votes: 76 11.7%
  • I'm not buying one

Votes: 236 36.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
A bit annoying the app wouldn't work for me. Tried at 8:07 while I was stuck in traffic and still wouldn't work. Ordered at 8:20am, said 2-3 weeks. Email came through at 4-6 weeks.

Hopefully something becomes available during the week to pick up. Did anyone get the iPhone 7+ in jet black for release day?

fez

fez

Caporegime
I think they might be having issues/not releasing all stock at once. They must have known that the black/jet black would be the most popular models and that most people would go for 128gb.

Soldato
I would have loved a Plus purely for the camera but it's too big to fit in my pocket and too expensive. Bagged a 128GB Black (matt) for delivery at work next Friday.

Soldato
So looks like you can't reserve in store either, you have to buy it online then collect it.

Yeah I had to go through the whole checkout process and put card details in but I'm not sure if it'll charge me now or when I collect. Doesn't really matter and I wouldn't be surprised if they insisted on payment up front to avoid people spuriously reserving things they may then not collect.

Soldato
I gave up. Decided I'll go into the store in a month or so and sign up to the upgrade plan. Bah. means I'll have to fix my 6 in the time being

It sucks massively that Apple have increased repair prices on most of their products as well :( an iPhone 6 screen repair used to cost £79 in store, it has gone up to £119!

Soldato
Apple so have the market, like, it happens every time, people rush to order asap and they sell out everytime, it's genius, it leaves the rest of us desiring one even more, if they wanted to they could make enough phones to meet expected demand.

I want one I won't lie but I must be very strong and force myself to understand its not especially different a phone to many others out there, the s7 in many ways is technically better in some areas, worse in others, but half the price now....

It's an interesting phenomenon

Soldato
It sucks massively that Apple have increased repair prices on most of their products as well :( an iPhone 6 screen repair used to cost £79 in store, it has gone up to £119!

That'll be in part to push people towards AC+ which now offers screen repairs for a £25 excess.

Back
Top Bottom