Poll: ** The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Thread **

Which colour iPhone 7 or 7 Plus are you going for?

• Jet Black (gloss)

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • Black

Votes: 207 31.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • I wanted one, but the lack of headphone jack is a deal breaker

Votes: 76 11.7%
  • I'm not buying one

Votes: 236 36.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
I ordered at 8:20 (according to my email conformation.

My 7+ Jet Black 128GB is for delivery-

Dispatches: 4-6 weeks
Delivery: 18 Oct - 31 Oct by Standard Shipping

Will stores have more stock, I might do what I said I'd never do and stand in line on release day!!

Soldato
so basically tirck was to spam F5 on the come back later page

I've got a feeling that there's a sneaky queuing system in place. I didn't refresh the page and it automatically popped up.

Last year, I had the store loading on two computers and the one that I didn't have an auto-refresh plug-in running on came up with the store first.

Soldato
I ordered at 8:20 (according to my email conformation.

My 7+ Jet Black 128GB is for delivery-

Dispatches: 4-6 weeks
Delivery: 18 Oct - 31 Oct by Standard Shipping

Will stores have more stock, I might do what I said I'd never do and stand in line on release day!!

I don't think you can stand in line anymore.. I've just ordered my 128gb rose gold 7 for pickup :)

And eek! Rose gold! I spent so long at IFA staring at rose gold iPhone 7 dummys I fell in love.

If all else fails I'm in exactly the right place to wrap it up in a case.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Went for a iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Silver in the end. I had space grey this time round, so decided to mix it up and go for the Silver/White this time which is what I had for 3 years on my iPhone 5.

Man of Honour
Looks like I'm getting my black 128GB next Friday after all, checked my order on Apple and now says dispatched next week. Checked my order for last years phone and it said the same on my initial order.

Soldato

I did that once, at the iPad Air launch as there were no pre-orders at all and the only way to get it on launch day was to queue.

Was actually remarkably civilised. Touchwood mall in Solihull - was a set of outer doors nominated as the ones to queue at so they didn't get multiple queues fighting each other, let us into the mall at 7.30am then queued outside the Apple Store until opening at 8.30am. They laid on free coffee and cake via the nearby Costa and staff went round asking us what models we wanted (limit of two) and giving us cards for them so we were guaranteed to get them.

I turned up at about 6.45am and was 14th in the queue. If there'd been 100+ there already I'd have just left. By the time the store opened at 8.30, there were probably 200+ people queuing.

Soldato
Same as me, except I got the black leather case as well.

Bit confused when it's going to come still. Plenty seem to think it might come earlier even though we have a October date.

Good choice on the leather case - I was tempted by one but figured I'd wait until release then pick one up as normally have loads in stock.

Hopefully should decrease on lead-time as people cancel orders and production is ramped up, in theory

Soldato
Good choice on the leather case - I was tempted by one but figured I'd wait until release then pick one up as normally have loads in stock.

Hopefully should decrease on lead-time as people cancel orders and production is ramped up, in theory

I could not use the phone without the leather case tbh. I've got a 6+ and hated the feel of it until I got the case for it. Transformed it from a slippery awkward to grip phone (and I've got huge hands) to perfect grip every time.

So figured I'd get one from the off this time!

;)

Back
Top Bottom