*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Blimey is it raining greens and blue engrams or what....

All that I can't fit in the vault are decoding at <250 light. May just decode all of the blues if that is the case to free up some vault space.

Associate
Fabian Strategy seems to have been given a bit of a buff. The Front Lines perk procs an awful lot.

Admittedly they were some very low level mobs, but it was the quickest mission I could think of getting to a swarm of enemies.

Associate
Just saw the saddest change of them all:

Guess that means no more +4/6 rockets per heavy ammo crate

I was disappointed with this change too but it seems to have the old perk intact with this change as well. Unless it hasn't changed yet and will with the rise of iron release. I'm still getting 5 odd shots for the sleeper simulant from an ammo drop and I don't what weapon it's supposed to increase ammo for - can't say I've noticed it to be honest.

Soldato
It's a very big long shot as I now have a little one (7 months) but if I get one I need to do kings fall raid and also take down stirok down for taken champions if ppl wanna give us a hand? My light level is 299

Associate
I was disappointed with this change too but it seems to have the old perk intact with this change as well. Unless it hasn't changed yet and will with the rise of iron release. I'm still getting 5 odd shots for the sleeper simulant from an ammo drop and I don't what weapon it's supposed to increase ammo for - can't say I've noticed it to be honest.

Yeh it think you are right. Looks like it still give extra ammo but now also gives +10 inventory too. Great buff for pve and nice addition to make it useful in pvp.

Gonna try out last word tonight with high caliber rounds instead as this now increases range too.

Soldato
Yeah I noticed greens dropping again!

I don't know about anyone else but I have very pleased about this. I ran out of weapon parts with all the infusing but couple of hours play time with a mix of pvp, strikes and some patrol I am up to ~80 already.

I am almost ready for RoI though maxxed my glimmer with still loads in the vault, edged my PvP rank so need 1 more win, a few more strikes should edge my vanguard rank and get me most of the 20 or so engrams to edge the Cryptarch too. Faction rep is annoyingly quite a way off but aiming to have a full set of completed bounties done which should get that most of the way.

Associate
I've just switched my ps4 on for the first time in months. First thing I did was preorder ROI. I'm just gonna have a bash on destiny now for the first time in many months. I think my main character is about light level 310?

Should be fun trying to level up before ROI!

Edit: 45 minutes for an update to download :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom