Suggestions for single player/ local 2 player games on PC ?

Associate
Just wondering if anyone can suggest some fun, single/local multiplayer games for PC I can play with my 5 year old ?

So far we've been playing Sonic Racing Transformed, Gang Beasts, Grow Up, Oceanhorn, Chariot and Worms WmD but looking to increase the library.

Anything Nintendoesque or cartoony he'd probably like. I've tried him on the Witcher and Doom but nearly had to put him back into nappies, so child friendly please :)

Associate
Not sure if Rayman had local mp on pc, it does on wii u. Is few on uplay now anyway so no harm in trying it.

Lego games are an option, loads of them.
Scribblenaught's also good, may help vocabulary.

Soldato
All the lego games are great for local multiplayer. I play them with my 4 & 5 year old boys. Serious Sam 3 is also great fun for local multiplayer - it does have a bit of gore but it's very cartoon and my boys love it. Same goes for PainKiller: Hell & Damnation.

An unexpected hit with my boys was Bionic Commando: Rearmed. It's great fun to play either the campaign in co-op or there is really fun player vs player deathmatch mode!

Soldato
Played through the first two Trine games with my boy when he was 4/5, and he loved them. We've started the third one, since he's been 6, but it's just bloody awful so I've not been keen to go back to it.

He also enjoyed Gauntlet, and messing about on Just Cause 2

Back
Top Bottom