***ArmA 3 Thread***

Soldato
To be fair, I just use the editor and make my own stuff up to shoot. but the 1070 very nearly gets me double the FPS over my old 290X :).

To be fair, the 1070 adds a fair bit of FPS.

Using a benchmark maission, distance aroun 5500, objects around 3000, shadows at 200. Pretty much everything very high.

Before with my i5 2500k @ 4.2 I was getting roughly 25fps with my G1 970. Now woth my Zotac Amp Extreme, same settings I get 48 fps on average.

So a damn good rise in performance for me..

Just went for a quick game on a King Of The Hill server, full 80 player slot, 125% super sampling with the above setting on a 3440x1440 monitor and I get 43fps. 100% sampling and I get 52 fps.

Not too shabby if you ask me.

I'll try a mission and see what happens..

Last edited:
Associate
Just picked this up and it's incredible. Not played much of the series since OFP and it's changed a lot, so I'm almost completely out of my depth. Do we have any regular players here? I feel like I need to tag along with a friendly bunch until i find my feet.

Soldato
hey guys,

i have this on steam now, wanting to start with some people, if you guys dont mind helping that would be cool. my gamertag on steam is : Zeebedy

RTJ

Soldato
Can anyone tell me why Arma frame rate drops to like 3 fps when aiming on or trying to kill another player?

Also a mate is having the following issue:
Wondering if anyone can help it may be a long shot but recently I have been experiencing huge lag spikes in games usually arma 3 and I have tried multiple solutions and no joy

I don't see why I should get them I run the game off of an ssd I also have

GTX 1070
I7 6700k
16gb corsair vengeance ram not entirely sure on the speed.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Soldato
[TFU] Thegoon84;30032264 said:
Can anyone tell me why Arma frame rate drops to like 3 fps when aiming on or trying to kill another player?

Also a mate is having the following issue:

If your on windows 10 and have the xbox app that comes preinstalled, make sure to turn off Game DVR under settings, its a nightmare.

Soldato
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/54geah/another_great_arma_3_screenshot/ What map/mod/or otherwise is this?!

is that the paid for expansion that's new? That is gorgeous.

That is from the new expansion.

To quote the uploader:

For anyone wondering: 4 fps. Yeah, that's right, it's that good - I'm running a NASA supercomputer here.

And my resolution wasn't really 8K like the image, but 1680x1050. (It's a stitched photo.)

They did a great job stitching that together.

Associate
[TFU] Thegoon84;30032264 said:

I just starting playing this again and having the exact same issues. Exile seems to get a max of about 48FPS, if I come across anyone else, there's no chance of killing them at 5FPS!

Everything set to low or disabled too. Used to run so well.

Soldato
Anyone here play Battle Royale on Arma 3?

1070 is also a good card. Just recently upgraded and I run the game completely maxed at 1152p (average is 60FPS). But still manage to get 20-30FPS in Kavala!

Back
Top Bottom