Thunderstorms : Weather UK - 2016

Man of Honour
Looks like a massive storm heading my way - can hear what sounds like artillery barrages in the far distance.

EDIT: Typical the moment I post that it all quietens down.

Associate
Nothing will ever compare to the supercell storm we had on our holiday in France a few years ago. Yes, I get a bit exited, but hey .....

Soldato
Huge thunderstorm hit NW London this afternoon. Hailstones size of small marbles totally flattened all the plants in my wildlife pond I've been nurturing all summer. Lost all power locally too for about 3 hours after a massive lightning flash.

Soldato
Been hearing the rumbles all night in Basingstoke with the odd flash in the sky. The rain was crazy when the storm hit Newbury earlier, my wipers couldn't keep up.

Soldato
Me too mate, I've been outside when it's not been raining hard just mesmerised by it for the last 5 hours. Been going non stop here since about 8pm, there really hasn't been to long a spell of no thunder above or in the distance since I finished dinner earlier.

Epic.

Soldato
I was outside earlier when it first started loved it until I got smacked by a bit of hail lol. Got a slight lump on my scalp now :D. Felt like getting punched by a really small fist.

Back
Top Bottom