Poll: ** The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Thread **

Which colour iPhone 7 or 7 Plus are you going for?

• Jet Black (gloss)

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • Black

Votes: 207 31.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • I wanted one, but the lack of headphone jack is a deal breaker

Votes: 76 11.7%
  • I'm not buying one

Votes: 236 36.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just got confirmation email from Apple regarding my pickup window tomorrow, along with a pass to add to my Wallet to show them when I get there.

Associate
Yep, this is the only communication I have had since pre-ordering on launch day. Its absolutely shocking.

2gww2fr.png

The link is to their community forums
https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Apple/iPhone-7-and-iPhone-7-Plus-Delivery-Information/td-p/474245

I got the same text but I only sorted the upgrade yesterday. Went for iPhone 7 Plus 256gb in Matt black.

Soldato
TBH if I was getting it on contract via a network I'd assume I wouldn't get it tomorrow or Saturday and just treat it as a bonus if I did. They're always going to take more orders than they can fulfil straight away. Only way to guarantee it is to buy direct from Apple really.

Soldato
No queueing at stores tomorrow then. And despite checking the reservations every day the Plus was always out of stock.

Fantastic, another farcical launch.

Soldato
No queueing at stores tomorrow then. And despite checking the reservations every day the Plus was always out of stock.

Fantastic, another farcical launch.

Yeah, because Apple have infinite production capacity don't they?

What do you expect them to do?

Associate
I have just had the same message. I rang up EE at 8am on the order day for a 7 plus 128gb matt black. I paid a bit of money to upgrade my contract early too. I wish I had just bought from apple out right and knocked my monthly contract down :/

Soldato
Doesn't seem like anyone in the UK will be getting a 7 + in either black tomorrow, don't think I've seen anyone with a confirmed delivery or reservation.

Was there actually any stock ready for launch? I ordered mine at like 8:10 on Friday and have just been bumped up to 20-22 Sept.

Associate
I am going to pop into storm front tomorrow as I do not have a Apple Store in Carlisle and see if they have got any stock in,,,

Soldato
Doesn't seem like anyone in the UK will be getting a 7 + in either black tomorrow, don't think I've seen anyone with a confirmed delivery or reservation.

Was there actually any stock ready for launch? I ordered mine at like 8:10 on Friday and have just been bumped up to 20-22 Sept.

Nope it seems everyone is that date or later. Even orders placed as soon as the store went up were on the 29th, with the earliest now getting brought forwards a week.

Soldato
No, of course not. They give you time slots to stagger it throughout the day and give you priority to your time slot, but you can be there any time during opening hours that day and they'll sort you out. It might just take a tad longer depending on the que

Back
Top Bottom