*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Sorry guys. Won't be on tonight.

Just spent the last 4 hours dealing with our rabbits fighting. OPening the back door and letting them out onto the garden didn't help... they carried on with the fight right over it! :o

Right now they are cuddled up as if nothing had happened...... F F S!!!!

Will be on tomorrow night for whatever. :)

Remind me never to get more than 2 rabbits! Although before our female got snipped she mercilessly humped the guy rabbit, poor fella :/

Just about filled up my inventories now, off to Prague for a wedding, back Monday night. Got Tuesday off for RoI binging :)

Soldato

You know what I'm really looking forward to? A raid that isn't in mostly complete darkness :)

Been seeing off Y2 by running legacy strikes for 3oC drops with exotic swords and Ruin Wings, fun blasting through them with <200 light guardians trying to keep up :D

Man of Honour
I've put myself in the position where I pretty much can't do anything Destiny related until Tuesday now as all my factions are edged so any activity I complete will push me over! Going to have to play something else for a few days now :D

Soldato
Thought they'd sneak something in before RoI launches :)

I'm edged on Vanguard and Crucible on my Titan, can't do anything.

Looking forward to Christmas once RoI launches, got 8 exotic and 12-15 legendary engrams and a vault full of blues...

Associate
Getting an Xbox one on the 22nd, so thinking of getting destiny... is it going to be proper hard to start up from the beginning now? or will i be ok catching up?

Associate
Hi all,I'm an older gamer on Xbox and after playing a lot of destiny took a break,been back awhile now,have decided to concentrate on my warlock,lvl 40 hunter and Titan can wait till some future time,light lvl 334 only missing 335 bond,might do challenge mode today in vain hope it might drop this week.
If any of you Xbox fellas fancied adding me tag is ace919,praps msg saying oc forum,only thing I've annoyingly not got done is kings fall,couple of weeks ago had only boss at end and never got people I know back to finish grr,I'm ok in raid except being a fanny that night jumping ships lol.
Bit annoyed at my vanguard,crucible and faction being very close to ranking with update in few days.

Soldato
Getting an Xbox one on the 22nd, so thinking of getting destiny... is it going to be proper hard to start up from the beginning now? or will i be ok catching up?

You will be fine coming into the game now. :)

The changes Bungie have made over the 2 years have resulted in a game that has plenty of content (you would be buying in with everything from Vanilla to RoI) and various means to reach end game level (light in Destiny terms).

Feel free to add me, my GT is in my sig. I main a WL on the PS4 but also have a WL on the Xbone which I mess about with.

Soldato
I've put myself in the position where I pretty much can't do anything Destiny related until Tuesday now as all my factions are edged so any activity I complete will push me over! Going to have to play something else for a few days now :D

This is where I am glad I am maining my Warlock so have edged him but my alts I cba so using my titan to fill my vault full of engrams :)

New buffs in the crucible apparently, They're like a virus that a player can pass to you so think you have to play to get them all. Not been on yet but will take a look.

kXs1EJhfXPs

Wait what?! So Bungie created a post back in 2007 which only now becomes relevant :eek:

Assuming they don't change the levelling system too much between Taken King style and Rise of Iron (which I don't think they will). Then you shouldn't have too much trouble catching up. Levelling will just take time and playing the story missions. The drops for you get your light level up are reasonably common so you should get up to a decent light level easily.

Soldato
I got one of these virus buffs last night, splendor or something I think it was called? Got it from doing a strike I didn't have a clue what it was I thought you got it for doing that particular strike for the first time. Checked a few forums and people are losing their minds over all this.

Back
Top Bottom