Poll: *** Google Nexus 6 ***

Which colour & memory size are you going to get?

• White - 32GB

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Blue - 32GB

Votes: 77 36.3%
  • White - 64GB

Votes: 36 17.0%
  • Blue - 64GB

Votes: 66 31.1%

• Total voters
Associate
Waiting for it myself - some talk of us on twitter of us going straight to 7.1 for Nexus 6 which should be imminent if true.

Soldato
My battery life has become really bad over the last few weeks, so I really wanna do an FDR, but figure I should flash to Nougat at the same time...

Straight to 7.1 would be cool if it happens!

Associate
My wife old Nexus 6 has been left for about a month, when she got a new phone recently.

Came to sort out getting rid of it and the back cover has now been pushed right out. I decided to peel the cover off knowing they're only suck on with double sided tape, and it seems the battery has enlarged itself and pushed everything out.

Anyone ever heard of this happening?

I had planned on selling it on, but i don't know if it's worth trying to put a new battery in it and just sending it off to be recycled.

Associate
What are these worth now approx. I have one here 64gb white with just a few minor scratches on screen that are invisible when screen is on and the rest of the phone is immaculate as its always been in a case.

Permabanned
Google has officially announced that it is rolling out the Nougat update for the Nexus 6 starting today.

The new build carries the build number NBD90Z, includes the latest October 5th security patch, and weighs in at just over 850mb.

Associate
Just flashed mine to get the new factory image. All good so far once I had remembered you have to allow OEM unlock in the settings app :D

Performance seems good so far - looks like the phone is good to keep for another year unless the Pixel temps me.

Soldato
Flashed it earlier using NRT, using the un-encrypted boot image too and no wipe options, simple upgrade done in about 10 mins from start to finish.

Probably wont notice much difference, but liking the new notifications layout and stacking, quick app switching on double tap is pretty neat too

Back
Top Bottom