*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
I have a Premier League as my main team but I need to build a fitness squad.

Should I have a Premier fitness squad as well or should your fitness squad be a different league?

Soldato
I have a Premier League as my main team but I need to build a fitness squad.

Should I have a Premier fitness squad as well or should your fitness squad be a different league?

Usually different otherwise it might not be as good. For me all my squads are "fitness" :)

Soldato
Still getting loads of injuries - im gonna go for the same league as fitness to help rotation.

I got 3 players injured in 1 match - 5 matches out and the other 2 players 2 matches out...

I seem to have a ridiculous amount of players on loan from both packs and the EA catalogue thing. Easy to swap one in when someone is out injured in both my squads.

Soldato
Yeah for the time being - but its a right chew on and also the injury cards are mega expensive.... loads of people complaining on ea forums....

I don't mind the occasional injury etc but every other match and for 5 matches takes a lot of chew to sort out and cost to fix injuries....

Just means im changing my fitness to more bpl players so I can swap out when needed easier :/

Soldato
So after an entire weekend grinding offline draft (using Fifa points) for coins I'm in a relatively good spot, 750k coins, and if I cash out my entire club / consumables / players / etc I should comfortably hit 900k.

Give it another week for prices to come down, I'll invest 100k of that into a half decent team which should tide me over until FUT United hits in November and prices fall through the floor.

Tempted to play the market a little bit, see if I can make some money trading informs but worried about losing what I've worked so hard to earn.

Don
Is the deluxe edition worth it for the extra £18 if I intend on playing FUT?

Or am I better just buying £18 worth of packs to get started?

I bought two deluxe versions prior to 16 and I got naff all. I didn't bother with anything other than the standard version for 16 and 17. Spend the difference on packs.

I spent the 120k coins I had on a 3421 team last night :o

Soldato
is it me or is heading a little hit and miss?

quite a few time i've pressed to head the ball and my players ignored it and chested it down, or let it drop and kicked it.

lost Few online games now from people throwing crosses in only for my player to do the above.

Soldato
is it me or is heading a little hit and miss?

quite a few time i've pressed to head the ball and my players ignored it and chested it down, or let it drop and kicked it.

lost Few online games now from people throwing crosses in only for my player to do the above.

Its a real issue, most of the goals I concede come from crosses dug into the box. Defenders just don't seem to attack the ball. Don't get me wrong, crosses weren't effective enough in Fifa 16, but now they're a bit too overpowered. Its a real problem because at times there is nothing you can do to shutdown a cross into the box, and suddenly their 5 ft 9 striker is winning a contested header against John Terry every single sodding time.

Associate
My experience of playing draft has been annoying. Whenever the opposition's team take the lead, they begin timewasting. Even in the first half...

Soldato
My experience of playing draft has been annoying. Whenever the opposition's team take the lead, they begin timewasting. Even in the first half...

This early in the game, with draft rewards as good as they are, people are going to try and sweat the result out.

It'll only get worse when FUT champions opens.

Soldato
Very sad to waste time like that..... very hard to chase the ball down even on full pressure... Ive time wasted in the last 5 mins in a very close game but before half time must be rage inducing!

Soldato
loving Fifa 17. Massive improvement on 16.

my team and pulls so far.

I kept sturridge for five games before selling him for 72k and buying costa, who is brilliant compared to Sturridge.
Rodriegez sold for 88k which was nice.

Fifa%2017_zpsdqavuf4y.png

20161002_114248_zps7clkrsqg.jpg

FB_IMG_1475421786747_zpsr6ivxosr.jpg

20161002_081623_zpscstexbdc.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom