Ever bought any crystals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Poor choice, could not carry much drugs or money either.

Plus if they took any of their own product, they'd be buzzed all the time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
shrektongue.png

Caporegime
Squirrel obviously. They west great at hiding their profits, keeping count and finding the goods. They are fast as well and great at escaping the pesky pigs. Pretty vicious when they need to be too.

Soldato
Squirrel obviously. They west great at hiding their profits, keeping count and finding the goods. They are fast as well and great at escaping the pesky pigs. Pretty vicious when they need to be too.

That's why so many young male squirrels in the woods die in shooting incidents, tragedy:mad:

Soldato
OP
I was well into crystals. Black tourmaline being my favourite I got into them a bit. Your being creates negative energy sometimes and stores it into your physical body, but can be released through your chakra system. Hocus pocum on this forum I imagine but dig deeper.

ps rotty, I object to my thread being deleted, it contains some metaphysical concepts you are unfamiliar/scared of, but nevermind. It was very well worded and informative but burn what scares you huh? computers and work, I am getting more focused. Have a nice tomorrow! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom