***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
I've got the lego tumbler and force awakens falcon from Ali express, can't fault them.

The falcon was £25 quid delivered, if anyone wants any pics uploading let me know.

I wanted to dip my toe into the lego world (because of this thread) and only wanted certain "sets", thought it was a good way to try them out, now I'm into lego (official)

I'd recommend them for someone starting out

Currently trying not to spend 80 quid on the Ali express version of the ghostbusters building + car

Last edited:
Soldato
How does it look compared to your real sets?

I'm fine paying for the real deal, but i'd also like to buy like 10,000 bricks so i can start doing MOC's. Everything internal can be an Ali Special.

Sorry, can you upload a pic? :p

Soldato
The Falcon Build - Ali Express

£25 quid delivered

Took 35 days to be delivered - no box - instructions were excellent (full on lego instructions)

Quality - 7/10 - some bricks were "Sticky" when placing together, however no issues at all - even spare bricks were provided

Final "Look" - 9/10 - Can't tell the difference (my mate has the official version) - I'd highly recommend them, really enjoyed the build, and will be getting the Porsche GT3 (35 quid) next, or the Ghost busters one. They are certain sellers to go for, I can recommend if anyone is after them. My advice, I ordered a smaller version of the tumbler (batman) for £7 quid to try it out, and was happy with the quality, buy a small set first and see, if you like it, then go for the sets you actually want

Last edited:
Soldato
was suprised the free lego set I got with daily mail on Saturday. Decent size and loads bits and spares , enough spares to make a stand

20161008_184714_02.jpg

Soldato
Yeah i feel dirty but i want to start doing MOCs and maybe a few of the unavailable UCS kits.

Eurgh.

To balance it out i just ordered the Disney Castle from the lego store.

Last edited:
Associate
I bought from a seller on Ali Express.

they gave two options one with a fake box with star wars spelt incorrectly or just the bricks in plastic bags. I went for the just in bags.

I have just had to pay £3 import duty as the waybill was labelled toy bricks.

Will take some pics tomorrow of the state it arrives in. I have downloaded the instruction manuals from original set worst case its all in one bag an i have to spend ages sorting, best case they go with the numbered bag system.

Oh my, i didnt even know this was a thing, it seems "Lepin" is the "brand" ...... oh oh oh they have a GT3 for $84 ! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom