Poll: ** The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Thread **

Which colour iPhone 7 or 7 Plus are you going for?

• Jet Black (gloss)

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • Black

Votes: 207 31.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • I wanted one, but the lack of headphone jack is a deal breaker

Votes: 76 11.7%
  • I'm not buying one

Votes: 236 36.3%

• Total voters
Don
I'd keep your note 7 or maybe sell online because their prices are getting pretty heavy right now!

If the initial Note 7 exchanges were anything to go by then Samsung will brick them soon enough. They were forcing people to exchange their original handset by releasing an update that limited the battery to 60% and I suspect they'd have eventually shut them down altogether.

There isn't really anything other than the Note 7 that I would have upgraded to but now I have no other phone I'm going to probably end up getting the 7 plus. At least that way I can flog it for decent money if and when something comes out I want.

Soldato
Was a month to the day I ordered on Monday, still no sign of mine and I rang up to cancel but surprisingly their call waiting system told me it was longer than a 45 minute wait so I didn't bother waiting. LOL
Got me by the balls now unless I sit there on the phone wasting my life away

HAz

HAz

Soldato
Was a month to the day I ordered on Monday, still no sign of mine and I rang up to cancel but surprisingly their call waiting system told me it was longer than a 45 minute wait so I didn't bother waiting. LOL
Got me by the balls now unless I sit there on the phone wasting my life away

Is this EE? Can't wait to ring up and cancel mine .

Soldato
I kind of botched up my sim tray and now its not totally flush - any ideas on where I can get a replacement please? (Matte Black 7Plus)

How on earth did you manage that?

You can buy them off ebay and eventually official repair places will have them, I personally probably wouldn't trust one off ebay, you don't want it getting stuck and I suspect there's something to do with the waterproofing that may mean official is essential.

Soldato
why? People buy Android devices for the freedom of usage it gives, why would they all flock to ios?

No chance. The vast majority of Android buyers do so because they're cheaper, whether they're prepared to admit it or not. Only a tiny minority actually care about the additional customisation afforded by Android. For most, iOS is more than flexible enough.

Has anyone tested the Portrait mode with lights in the background?

Does it look like this? The way it retain the brightness but turn it into a glow ball.

LOL, absolutely zero chance of that I think. All it's doing is a basic blurring of the background.

Associate
How on earth did you manage that?

You can buy them off ebay and eventually official repair places will have them, I personally probably wouldn't trust one off ebay, you don't want it getting stuck and I suspect there's something to do with the waterproofing that may mean official is essential.

Haha I know - felt like an idiot - was using the sim tray tool to pull it out and it bent the lip of the tray!

Permabanned
Im liking portrait mode.

IMG_1641.jpg

Back
Top Bottom