Call of Duty 2016 ( Infinite Warfare)

Soldato
I pre ordered the £61 version from Amazon but I didn't get access to the single player mission... How do I get that?

Associate
Here's some spare friends codes;

FRIEND TOKEN: M2RF-G9ND-LB2T
FRIEND TOKEN: JJRG-9HN2-CB9A
FRIEND TOKEN: P9GG-H8N6-5AK3
FRIEND TOKEN: 2BQM-3KNE-QEQK
FRIEND TOKEN: H2D2-TNNJ-9E47

Be sure to make it known who has each code.

YOUR TOKEN: QH6K-NKNL-43MK
FRIEND TOKEN: L5KP-Q9ND-92KJ
FRIEND TOKEN: KGL7-CQNT-BT6T
FRIEND TOKEN: PHEE-HLNP-2EHC
FRIEND TOKEN: P39L-QGNG-7QQ7
FRIEND TOKEN: GTLE-2RNH-L6AE

All PS4. I cancelled on amazon once and still got the auto email about code redemption.

PSN Servers are getting hammered though.

Thanks, used: PHEE-HLNP-2EHC

Associate
I haven't had a COD game in a good while and I've really missed it, just having a game where I can pick up the pad and play a few rounds like the old days. I was desperate for this to be good along with CoD4 being by far and away my favourite COD but this is the biggest load of ***** I've ever played and my pre-order is now cancelled within an hour of persevering with it. I very much want COD4 but not for £80, attached to a garbage game that I'll never play. Give me standalone in a few months, I can wait.

Soldato
I haven't had a COD game in a good while and I've really missed it, just having a game where I can pick up the pad and play a few rounds like the old days. I was desperate for this to be good along with CoD4 being by far and away my favourite COD but this is the biggest load of ***** I've ever played and my pre-order is now cancelled within an hour of persevering with it. I very much want COD4 but not for £80, attached to a garbage game that I'll never play. Give me standalone in a few months, I can wait.

I think 90% of the people who want this are thinking he same way, the other 10% were too young to remember COD4.

Soldato
Gave up last night but just logging in to get a quick game now.

Only want modern warfare though...

Been playing a bit of blops 3 that I borrowed this week and it's awful...liked advance warfare a lot though...

Soldato
Gave up last night but just logging in to get a quick game now.

Only want modern warfare though...

Been playing a bit of blops 3 that I borrowed this week and it's awful...liked advance warfare a lot though...

I cannot take anything that you say seriously after reading the last part...

Soldato
Where can I pre order this from to get the single player mission early? Amazon have only sent me a MP beta code.

Soldato
[/B]

I cannot take anything that you say seriously after reading the last part...

I think it was due to me playing Destiny before and the way the multiplayer played just seemed like a much more frenetic version of Destiny. I liked the boost and side strafing. Just felt like once you mastered the boosting you really had an advantage over other players.

I don't like blops 3 multiplayer and weird jet pack behaviour.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think it was due to me playing Destiny before and the way the multiplayer played just seemed like a much more frenetic version of Destiny. I liked the. Post and side strafing. Just felt like once you mastered the boosting you really had an advantage over other players.

I don't like blops 3 multiplayer and weird jet pack behaviour.

I really liked destiny pvp, the maps are great but I hated the Aw maps as you could be shot in the back from anywhere and everywhere.

Soldato
I wasn't interested in buying this game, didn't pre order, managed to snag a beta code as I was curious. After playing it I can say I made the right decision, I may pick up COD4 Remastered whenever they decided to cash I'm further but IW is pure garbage, imo.

Associate
lol, i know i said i wasn't expecting much from IW but i was at least expecting to find a match, seen two other players in the "lobby" in nearly 30 mins ffs.

"earn 5 kills" lol

Haven seen 5 players in a lobby yet :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom