*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
If in doubt, be a medic. They have the best rifle for all conditions and reviving makes a huge difference to team effort. Started to get some enjoyment that way. Think I'm just at the stage now where I'm burned out on FPS games. It's been over 20 years of them.

Soldato
Had a good crack at SP last night due to the PSN downtime, really enjoying the campaign up to now. Finally got online this morning and had couple of games of Rush, I love Rush and finding the game enjoyable up to now.

Caporegime
Not feeling this as much as the previous BF games, 3 and 4 really gripped me to actually want to play it whereas this feels a bit meh now the newness novelty value has worn off.

Hope I get into it a bit more. I thought the single player was excellent mind.

Soldato
Wow, it just hit me how little I have been active on the OCUK forums for a while!

Got this on PS4, but a bit put of by the performance... think it's going to improve or is it "Get a PS4 pro" thing?

I haven't gamed heavily for some time, so it's a lot of dipping in and out for me.

Got a lot of use out of BF4 on PC, but thought I would get this on PS4 for 'ease of use'. But that frame rate is pretty miserable a lot of the time.

What are the odds of it getting better?

Associate
Really Sony and MS should get over he fact that limiting FPS on better hardware is a dumb dumb idea and let them use the extra power for consistent 60FPS

Soldato
I'm a bit of a conquest whore but just had a couple of rounds of operations. Such a blast. Absolute mayhem! Loving this.

The battles last ages as well.

Who uses medic and finds gas mask and revive syringe buttons to close together, I keep pressing gas mask when I need syringe and its a right faff having to take the gas mask off again to use the syringe.

Its either me pressing the wrong button due to them being in close proximity on the d pad or its a bug where you press right on pad but it selects gas mask.

Associate
I like how effective gas grenades are. I was trying to use a sniper on the map that's based in a small town (loads of broken shop windows etc) and I literally couldn't do anything but hip fire. I had to change classes and I can't say I've ever had to do that on any other BF game.

I'm impressed so far.

Caporegime
Hard locks are about as fun as this game gets. I reckon it'll bomb once the initial novelty value has worn off, ala Battlefront.

BF4 > this in pretty much every single aspect, other than the graphics.

Caporegime
OP
I love both, but for fun and sheer atmosphere this trumps BF4.

Nothing beats running down a road with your team to only turn and run away when a tank appears at the end of the street.

Back
Top Bottom